[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Hip hop from cities you've lived in
Hip hop from cities you've lived in
s0dr2 Date: Friday, 13/Sep/13, 10:30 PM | Message # 1

OGs
Czech this out:

hip hop from saint john, nb where i used to live as a child where the chest of nostalgia has remained closed, but man this is TIGHT, and its always nice to see images from that place, plus there's an erik boyd look alike as you can see from the thumbnail:P

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

s0dr2 Date: Friday, 13/Sep/13, 10:31 PM | Message # 2

OGs
also i know a lot of you live in the states so this thread really doesnt apply to you if you live in, lets say new york for eg.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Greeny Date: Sunday, 29/Sep/13, 3:40 PM | Message # 3

OGs
That's dope. The hip hop scene from my hometown is pathetic. Only good active rappers are Swangah Dangah. Knew one of the rappers from when I was little. Or, well, I used to hang with his friend's younger brother. Think we played basketball at some point.. They're repping the neighbourhood 'Svanga' which is awesome because I know a ton of people there, literally. They just recently blew up

I've just moved to Denmark, should be a decent hip hop scene here, though I haven't looked into it properly yet...

:)
Greeny Date: Sunday, 29/Sep/13, 3:44 PM | Message # 4

OGs
Starstruck innit.

:)
shamefulpete Date: Tuesday, 08/Apr/14, 3:50 AM | Message # 5

Rappers
DRE DOG
real jim jones

"or maybe kick back and get my dickhead sucked"

B-Legit
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Hip hop from cities you've lived in
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: