[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Heiruspecs: Position Of Strength ((Lyrics))
Heiruspecs: Position Of Strength
eboyd_ Date: Tuesday, 16/Dec/08, 7:56 PM | Message # 1

Removed
Check these dope ass lyrics. The song is dope as fuck in itself, but these lyrics... Magnificent! I will try to find and post the song later:

At school the teacher always stands upwe all sit down, positions of strengthlisten at length, see the desire for change of placementwrite fight poems in the basement.there's no place like home. there's no place like homethere's no place like anywhere else let me roamif I find myself between a hard place and a rockthat rock better move, it'll have to mace me to stop.I walk my block like a decorated general,talk my talk like I have big genitalsis there any other way for me to do my thing?yes, but other ways always make stressexamine your position- see where you standmost want power and never take a handland worth money, money worth workworks worth blood sweat and tears on your shirt.pursue it like a police man chasing a cop killerwe do it all together make life illeraspiring to politics, lie and serve.let the bipartisan cart roll in and strike a nerve.it's funding, finding ways of unbinding.power, money, headaches, (resources)it's people, people in unfortunate places wan to lash out.but don't know where the fucking recourse isin the system, our system, any other systemthere's leaders followers and victimsshift 'em around like pieces from a gameit all stays the sameposition of strength.the actor on the stagethe teacher at the deskcelebrity paparazzi stalker bumthe soldier with the gunthe robber with the maskleader followerGo ahead and join the army what a selfless act.to put yourself at the bottom of the chain like thatwait selfish, want to climb the chain of commandwhat's it matter? at the top you WILL understandprotect the peace,protect my piece.I've been working on defying my leashat least you're free to join upI'm free to go and playwe're both free to work our asses off any day.so you work against the normal. boringfind alternative ventures, and start your exploring.morals imposed,don't let 'em stop you. from doing what you've gotta doto get new clothes.Al Capone thought like that, it worked for a whileenjoyed his fifteen minutes with a gun and a smileshould have been a Coke, times were too wildpowers pretty dope any means anyhowthere's always the small oneslead to road ragemad cause my cage is uglier than yo' cagepave the way for balance and equalityeverybody else follow meposition of strength.Sometimes its clear like a pimp to a whoreand sometimes its effect don't know the cause anymore.big fist little fist, red fish blue.power and resentment, nothing's really new.O'er the land of the free, and home of the slavesmany brave souls have changed the old ways (old ways)there's still the pride in my step, the hype in my rep.which is all you really got these days (these days)Hustler make your moneymayor run your townswinners make your speech and don't ever fall off (down)losers make your peace and don't ever get clownedthe teacher always stands in a position of strength.

eboyd_ Date: Tuesday, 16/Dec/08, 8:02 PM | Message # 2

Removed
eboyd Date: Sunday, 08/Feb/09, 0:39 AM | Message # 3

Heads
bump

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Sunday, 08/Feb/09, 0:39 AM | Message # 4

Heads
bump

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Heiruspecs: Position Of Strength ((Lyrics))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: