[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Beats? ((Help Please!))
Beats?
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 24/Dec/08, 1:07 AM | Message # 1

Emcees
Does anyone know where I can get beats that sound similer to this one? Or at least that I can sample? I mean I really feel these types of beats and vibe out.

Btw check out this guy his name is jabee. He used to be my youth pastor when I lived in the city and hes had a really hard life and overcame it all and is a very talented guy.

anways here.

http://lifeonwax.com/content/view/1729/26/

goshhhh i love that beat.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
I_Guy Date: Wednesday, 24/Dec/08, 3:25 AM | Message # 2

Heads
AyDee would be your best bet for that style of beat. That's his style. The problem is getting ahold of him.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
eboyd_ Date: Wednesday, 24/Dec/08, 4:35 AM | Message # 3

Removed
Yes, I agree. Let me see if my boy Soul Reel can do something in case you can't get a hold of AyDee. I will also try and see if I can do something like that, even though I don't sample. I still owe Siwooot a beat though. Don't worry Mark, I didn't forget! biggrin
EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 24/Dec/08, 3:21 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Yes, I agree. Let me see if my boy Soul Reel can do something in case you can't get a hold of AyDee. I will also try and see if I can do something like that, even though I don't sample. I still owe Siwooot a beat though. Don't worry Mark, I didn't forget! biggrin

tiz all good, i've got my hands full rewriting that robots song anyway, im gonna rewrite the whole song coz i don't like the way it is now.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd_ Date: Wednesday, 24/Dec/08, 3:32 PM | Message # 5

Removed
Oh, OK. Be careful though. As you grow as an artist your writing skills will improve and you will get caught up rewriting it forever and you won't ever record it. It was well written to begin with so I am sure that it will be ill after you are done.
I_Guy Date: Thursday, 25/Dec/08, 1:10 AM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
As you grow as an artist your writing skills will improve and you will get caught up rewriting it forever

I agree. That's what is happening with me and my album. I keep on juggling different ways to express the same idea. But yeah be careful. Try not to change the idea to much if you think the idea is already solid. Just try rewriting its expression (which is probably what you're already doing).

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Beats? ((Help Please!))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: