[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » The Oldest Emcee That Still Rock The MIC
The Oldest Emcee That Still Rock The MIC
eboyd Date: Friday, 30/Jan/09, 4:31 AM | Message # 16

Heads
Coolio's still rocking mics? Either way, he still doesn't beat Melle Mel or Kool Moe Dee. Besides, I think Cornell West counts. He did drop an album and he's like 60 biggrin oh, and does the old guy I Arrested Development count? He doesn't really rap per se, but imho an MC isn't defined solely by rapping. An MC just has to Move the Crowd and he sure as hell does. He's 73 I think. Oh, and how old is Papa Wu?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 9:59 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Coolio's still rocking mics? Either way, he still doesn't beat Melle Mel or Kool Moe Dee. Besides, I think Cornell West counts. He did drop an album and he's like 60 oh, and does the old guy I Arrested Development count? He doesn't really rap per se, but imho an MC isn't defined solely by rapping. An MC just has to Move the Crowd and he sure as hell does. He's 73 I think. Oh, and how old is Papa Wu?

um Eboyd try posting people we might actually know..........

Sick With It
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » The Oldest Emcee That Still Rock The MIC
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: