[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Where To Find Super Rare Oldschool Underground Tracks ((Rapidshare Files))
Where To Find Super Rare Oldschool Underground Tracks
WestCoastKingz Date: Wednesday, 28/Jan/09, 7:56 PM | Message # 1

Writers
aNiceStart.com This is a place where u can find any track almost. All you do is type in the album or artist or song and look for the Blog that carries your file and look for it then Dl it XD.

Gun Shots to the faaacee... Aint no trace of the body, mark found dead... But killin aint my hobby. Foo u best step back to da plate, dem choppas n ak's gon make my day...Yadidamean

ill Date: Wednesday, 28/Jan/09, 8:00 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
safe man, i'll check that in a bit

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Wednesday, 28/Jan/09, 8:10 PM | Message # 3

Heads
i got my music from hub's and torrents i find everything on there

ill Date: Friday, 30/Jan/09, 8:44 AM | Message # 4

Emcees
oh shit man this is gold! safe for this i was checking it out today

nice post man good lookin out

on my favourites and already dug out some gems, big!

The World Is Yours

Message edited by ill - Friday, 30/Jan/09, 7:12 PM
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 6:14 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Is it safe...?
Cuz I dont want spyware or some other crazy shit

Sick With It
ill Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 7:37 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
ye it just does a refined google search i think

The World Is Yours
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 8:36 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (8DiagramsOfDeath)
Fuck downloading
Maybe you didn't know this, West, but this is for real hip-hop heads, and real hip-hop heads or other real musc fans don't DL unless necessary, besides files are never sure things anyway, so you can take that link and shove it up ya ass -_-

Um...I dont kno wat u talkin bout.....
I always download shit

Sick With It
s0dr2 Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 8:37 PM | Message # 8

OGs
same...its hard to find old albums out in stores these days

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Message edited by sodr2 - Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 8:37 PM
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 8:42 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
same...its hard to find old albums out in stores these days

co-sign
same with underground albums as well

Sick With It
ill Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 9:28 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
Are you serious 8? I barley have money to get by let alone pay for everything I listen to, maybe in a perfect world but music shouldn't be a privalidge to those with money to spare

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 9:31 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (ill)
Are you serious 8? I barley have money to get by let alone pay for everything I listen to, maybe in a perfect world but music shouldn't be a privalidge to those with money to spare

yes the situation that i am in this awful place doesn't allow me to buy albums If i was a fairy middle class moderate person i would buy plus here you can't find SHIT and yes i co-sign whit 8diagarams tough if we had the chance we need to buy just to help our underground brothers

ill Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 9:45 PM | Message # 12

Emcees
Yeah but you seen the statistics about the CDs you buy? Artists get like 10% of the final price

The World Is Yours
WestCoastKingz Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 11:42 PM | Message # 13

Writers
Quote (Joker13)
man i need one with megaupload

Yall Can actually find sum megaupload shit if you search a blog. Dem otha sytes shuld have what you wizzant maing. Juss click on dem XTERNAL SYTES dey proly b A link thizz leadz yo ass to moe related shit yall be trien ta serch fo yadida mean? So if yizzle type sum shit like My undaground group 11-5, they shuld be like 10 search results and all dem results have Reckomended sites maing.. Holla Back if yall dont undastand maing.. They should b alot off different file sharing shit on there maing yadida mean ENDLESS SEARCH POSSIBILITIES YADIDA MEAN?!@>............

Gun Shots to the faaacee... Aint no trace of the body, mark found dead... But killin aint my hobby. Foo u best step back to da plate, dem choppas n ak's gon make my day...Yadidamean

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Where To Find Super Rare Oldschool Underground Tracks ((Rapidshare Files))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: