[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Top 10 Most Evil Men In History...
Top 10 Most Evil Men In History...
Menace Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 8:42 AM | Message # 16

Heads
Its true, entire civilizations were systematically wiped out, colonization is now seen in a apologetic way, because so called "civilized" nations did what they did.

Greeny Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 12:49 PM | Message # 17

OGs
Quote (Bape)
About time Stalin got some recognition a lot of people tend to totally forget about him and point the finger at Hitler.

Nonsense, he gets lots of recognition. My favourite gradeschool teacher always quoted Stalin. Something like "Trust is good, but control is better", he always gets as much in evil as Hitler.

Added (10/Apr/11, 12:47 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Adam)
i think christopher columbus is the worst since the indian population in america which is their homeland is now below 1% today. So they are the race the got it the worst out of any race without a doubt.

Oh please, there are millions of people that outevil Columbus. He didn't personally wipe out 99% of indians, so you can't say he's responsible for that. If it's because he found America, and as a result of this, other people came and slaughtered them, then I guess Ford is evil too, since he made it possible for everyone to have a car.

Added (10/Apr/11, 12:49 PM)
Oh, they are below 1% of the current population of america. Irrelevant to my point though

:)
Menace Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 2:57 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (Greeny)

Oh please, there are millions of people that outevil Columbus. He didn't personally wipe out 99% of indians, so you can't say he's responsible for that. If it's because he found America, and as a result of this, other people came and slaughtered them, then I guess Ford is evil too, since he made it possible for everyone to have a car.

First and foremost Henry Ford was an evil fuck, his "scientific management" development the assembly line technique of mass production is the biggest mistake in human history, he automatized the workers transforming them into idle robots that do the same repetitive tasks all their life. Also he was a virulent antisemitic, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew . I know all of you know his as a great man but history is His story not history.

Quote (Greeny)

Added (10/Apr/11, 12:49 PM)
Oh, they are below 1% of the current population of america. Irrelevant to my point though

http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/zinncol1.html

Menace Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 2:59 PM | Message # 19

Heads
That's Chapter 1 of the "A Peoples History of the US" by Howard Zinn, it deals with Christopher Columbus and what he personally did. I know your not from the US, neither i am but i advise you to read this book because its great

Greeny Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 3:20 PM | Message # 20

OGs
I know he did some messed up stuff, I'm just saying that he's not responsible himself for the indians being nearly wiped out, and that what he did is not as bad as the deeds of uncountable unnamed people.
And I don't think that the mass production idea is evil.
Whatever, this whole topic is stupid anyway. Can't rank evil, when evil is arguable. It's practically impossible to point out one man as the evilest of them all, and it seems pointless even.

:)
Adam Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 3:26 PM | Message # 21

B-Girls
Quote (Greeny)
I know he did some messed up stuff, I'm just saying that he's not responsible himself for the indians being nearly wiped out, and that what he did is not as bad as the deeds of uncountable unnamed people.

he was the person to begin the containment and slaughters of indians... come on man they are the lowest population in their homeland. Damn there is still a bunch of jews in Israel. It should be clear to you the effect he had on the indian population.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Menace Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 4:05 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (Greeny)

Read what he did then talk, i just presented you historical evidence, he was the first westerner to begin the mass extermination of native people. When we talk about the Holocaust for example, we clearly see Hitler and his Nazi party not Rommel, Goebbels and others that participated in carrying those atrocities. He was the first, as he is remembered by his landing in the Americans he also must be remembered as the first to begin the native genocide.

Quote (Greeny)
And I don't think that the mass production idea is evil.

We can debate this in another thread, the thing is that "scientific management" didn't help workers at all, its historically proven, the labor movement in the US is the prime example of this. Alienation of labor occurred on a much larger scale because of this. Workers invariably lose determination of their lives and destinies by being deprived of the right to conceive of themselves as the director of their actions, to determine the character of their actions, to define their relationship to other actors, to use or own the value of what is produced by their actions. Workers never become autonomous, self-realized human beings, but are directed and diverted into goals and activities dictated by the bourgeoisie, who own the means of production in order to extract from workers the maximal amount of surplus value possible within the current state of competition between industrialists.

Quote (Greeny)
Whatever, this whole topic is stupid anyway. Can't rank evil, when evil is arguable. It's practically impossible to point out one man as the evilest of them all, and it seems pointless even.

I agree, that whole list is stupid anyway/

Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Top 10 Most Evil Men In History...
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: