Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » White History
White History
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 10/Feb/10, 7:51 PM | Message # 31

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
thats bullshit. I shouldn't be responsible for acts I didn't commit, if I want to I should be able to live America anytime I want. Nobody should even judge me for doing that. Responsibility for making it better?? No, I should be worried about my family and what I can do to ensure my children will have a better life than I had. The whole "making my community better" is a choice I make for myself, I shouldn't feel forced to make that decision.

i never said forced. people should value making their community better and it should be something that they get from the influence of others around them. you can be selfish all you want, but people should at least strive for a common value of pride in their community.

Quote (J-Breakz)
alright well I tried googling latino is not an ethnicity. I couldn't find anything. Maybe you can help me out.

http://arjournals.annualreviews.org/doi.....002115

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ThaScience Date: Wednesday, 10/Feb/10, 8:19 PM | Message # 32

OGs
Quote (eboyd)
no, i'm saying WE as in Americans.

gotcha. ;)

Quote (J-Breakz)
they are of the same ethnicity. Hey man, this isn't me making the calls. These are people who specialize in this sort of stuff.

i know what you mean, next form i see im marking myself down as other other other. cos im sick of being labeled as "white, other european".

in uk u got white british, white irish, white other, black british, black african, pakistani, indian, etc.

why the "white black" when it comes to european and african but it dont say yellow or brown for asians? they dividing us and we dont even know it. theres even "middle eastern" box. smh.

ThaScience Date: Wednesday, 10/Feb/10, 8:26 PM | Message # 33

OGs
This is a test I do online, and the results are ALWAYS the same.

Here it is..

What Identity should be represented for the following 4 people, Do You See 2 White/Black men or 2 English/Brazilians???

robinho

gerrard

kaka

a.cole

Mostly, like over 97%..... says

Amercians say white and black

Rest of the world says countries.

J-Breakz Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 1:19 AM | Message # 34

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
why the "white black" when it comes to european and african but it dont say yellow or brown for asians? they dividing us and we dont even know it. theres even "middle eastern" box. smh.

Yeah, ever since I was real little I've never liked that. Like, I guess I understand if like it's just some kids bullshitting but I think it's kinda dumb that the government is really encouraging putting people into groups.

livin life like some cheesy movie
eboyd Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 7:09 AM | Message # 35

Heads
it's not the government doing that though. and groups aren't a bad thing, for the umpteenth time. groups based on race or ethnicity are bad. groups give people a feeling of brotherhood and make it so that individuals don't feel alone.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 8:08 AM | Message # 36

Emcees
Quote (ThaScience)
looooool. what are they teaching you over there? whats a hispanic european? you mean a Spanish person.

Well I mean let's say you move from Mexico (being a native), and then you move to Europe. your ethnicity would be Hispanic, and your nationality would be ----- (wherever you are in Europe).

You guys throw around Europeon like it is a ethnicity, when it isn't. I can't give you guys an example, but I know Menace has done it before, along with some others. However, if you guys do think this, and you guys can show me why it is a race, then I'm all for learning something new.
I always thought there were 3 main races though: White, Black, and Orienintal. And that everything else has always been a cross between two. But I don't know. I've never really researched all this shit. So educate me?

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
ThaScience Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 8:36 AM | Message # 37

OGs
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Well I mean let's say you move from Mexico (being a native), and then you move to Europe. your ethnicity would be Hispanic, and your nationality would be ----- (wherever you are in Europe).

You guys throw around Europeon like it is a ethnicity, when it isn't.
I can't give you guys an example, but I know Menace has done it before, along with some others. However, if you guys do think this, and you guys can show me why it is a race, then I'm all for learning something new.
[/b]I always thought there were 3 main races though: White, Black, and Orienintal.And that everything else has always been a cross between two. But I don't know. I've never really researched all this shit. So educate me?

1. No we dont. Thats the continent we are from, and thats how we, or I, Want to be represented.

2. No, so you say arabs and indians are a cross from these 3 groups? is that a joke. im not even gettin in to this, ur what at least 16.

and finally theres no such thing as a Hispanic-European, I just asked my cousin on msn whos half spanish, he asked his dad just now like 5 mins ago and he said theres no such thing. there are many ppl from latin america who move to spain but their just mexican living/born in spain, ecuadorian living/born in spain. that is all. no hispanic european. hope this helps.

back on topic. did you want a european history that dont include ww2 and the slave-trade. you could of said that instead of "white" history. pick a region of europe and decade/century/millenia and il try and help.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 8:54 AM | Message # 38

Emcees
Quote (ThaScience)
No, so you say arabs and indians are a cross from these 3 groups? is that a joke. im not even gettin in to this, ur what at least 16.

Asians and Blacks? Arabs, I'm not so sure about. But didn't the Native American Idians cross the bering strait?
Quote (ThaScience)
ur what at least 16.

Just turned 15.

ThaScience Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 9:07 AM | Message # 39

OGs
europeans are decendent from indian/asians, adapted to the ice age environment. natives in latin america are also indian and chinese originally. there was some leaf that was worshiped as a high status next to a king/leader or somethin that comes from india, and this was 100s or over a 1000 yrs ago in aztec mexico/ or incas i cant remember exactly, only place it comes form is india so they brought that with them. but thats just human migration talk there. as for race europeans and natives, they are just offsprings to asians. and they are from africans.. to say that white black and oriental (chinese, japanese, thai etc) are the only 3 certified race, well, i wanna know who told you this, thats all. school? friends? tv? parents? who told u this...??????

Joker13 Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 11:38 AM | Message # 40

Emcees
Quote (ThaScience)
and finally theres no such thing as a Hispanic-European, I just asked my cousin on msn whos half spanish, he asked his dad just now like 5 mins ago and he said theres no such thing. there are many ppl from latin america who move to spain but their just mexican living/born in spain, ecuadorian living/born in spain. that is all. no hispanic european. hope this helps.

so your friends dad said this lmao... c'mon man come with more proof then that anyways people from spain are mostly white, people from latin america are mestizos that's what i am that mean's spanish mixed with native indian

ThaScience Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 12:31 PM | Message # 41

OGs
Quote (Joker13)

so your friends dad said this lmao... c'mon man come with more proof then that anyways people from spain are mostly white, people from latin america are mestizos that's what i am that mean's spanish mixed with native indian

i said my cousin, and i know the difference between spanish people in europe and the people from latin america. i didnt say there was a difference or not %)

im sayin the word "hispanic-european" has never been used in europe before.

Message edited by ThaScience - Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 12:31 PM
J-Breakz Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 3:21 PM | Message # 42

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
groups give people a feeling of brotherhood and make it so that individuals don't feel alone.

oh jeeze, just go back in time n live in ur spanish anarchy that u want so bad

ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 9:38 PM | Message # 43

Emcees
Quote (ThaScience)
europeans are decendent from indian/asians, adapted to the ice age environment. natives in latin america are also indian and chinese originally. there was some leaf that was worshiped as a high status next to a king/leader or somethin that comes from india, and this was 100s or over a 1000 yrs ago in aztec mexico/ or incas i cant remember exactly, only place it comes form is india so they brought that with them. but thats just human migration talk there. as for race europeans and natives, they are just offsprings to asians. and they are from africans.. to say that white black and oriental (chinese, japanese, thai etc) are the only 3 certified race, well, i wanna know who told you this, thats all. school? friends? tv? parents? who told u this...??????

My Reagen worshipping step mother who thank god is living about 200 miles away with my brainwashed republican father lol.
I was hesitant to believe it anyways, because she claimed that the scientific name for blacks is "negroid".... She also was constantly talking about how Reagan did this, and that, and this. She was fucking crazy.
The only reason I believed her about the 3 race theory is because it actually sounded kinda believable. I mean it's not too far fetched in my opinion.

Quote (J-Breakz)
oh jeeze, just go back in time n live in ur spanish anarchy that u want so bad

Nahhh I'm with Erik on this one. Because humans ache for belonging. It's called group idenity. Humans are naturally very social, community orieninted beings.

Message edited by ilikebacon3000 - Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 9:39 PM
J-Breakz Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 10:15 PM | Message # 44

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Nahhh I'm with Erik on this one. Because humans ache for belonging. It's called group idenity. Humans are naturally very social, community orieninted beings.

Yeah because ppl are insecure with themselves so they need to feel like their part of something thats bigger than them. I understand it, I just personally try to discourage it because even though you guys say it can be a great thing it can also be a horrible thing.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 8:08 AM | Message # 45

Emcees
Quote (J-Breakz)
Yeah because ppl are insecure with themselves so they need to feel like their part of something thats bigger than them. I understand it, I just personally try to discourage it because even though you guys say it can be a great thing it can also be a horrible thing.

YES! I am against it as well for the same reasons you seem to be. But then again, it can help. And no matter how hard you try, it will always be there.

Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » White History
Search: