[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » 9/11 Fake: Media Mind Control (A series making an In-Depth analysis September 11)
9/11 Fake: Media Mind Control
Dookie Date: Tuesday, 09/Feb/10, 9:07 PM | Message # 1

Emcees

Intelligence is the understanding of self - Bruce Lee
EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 09/Feb/10, 10:59 PM | Message # 2

Heads
i watched the first video and i don't really buy it. what about all the people on the streets that saw the plane. how are news networks supposed to edit live footage with a 17 sec delay?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Dookie Date: Tuesday, 09/Feb/10, 11:12 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
Quote (EmSeeD)
i watched the first video and i don't really buy it. what about all the people on the streets that saw the plane. how are news networks supposed to edit live footage with a 17 sec delay?

a live feed is never a live feed, watch the rest, otherwise me posting this is pointless.

Intelligence is the understanding of self - Bruce Lee
Greeny Date: Sunday, 31/Oct/10, 0:19 AM | Message # 4

OGs
Studied a lot of this just to be able to discuss it, discussed it a lot, now I'm bored with it. It wasn't an inside job, most of the 'facts' used in the videos are just wrong, you'll see if you check their sources and compare them to reliable sources (not media, I'm talking about natural laws, I'm sure they couldn't manipulate them)
The majority of these videos are based on bullshit, and they cover the ones that are on to something. And every idiot is making one of these.

:)
eboyd Date: Sunday, 31/Oct/10, 0:53 AM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (Greeny)
Studied a lot of this just to be able to discuss it, discussed it a lot, now I'm bored with it. It wasn't an inside job, most of the 'facts' used in the videos are just wrong, you'll see if you check their sources and compare them to reliable sources (not media, I'm talking about natural laws, I'm sure they couldn't manipulate them)
The majority of these videos are based on bullshit, and they cover the ones that are on to something. And every idiot is making one of these.

AGREED WHOLEHEARTEDLY! please post some of the research you've done as i've done the same but i know there's more info out there that negates the twoofers' retarded claims, i just got to bored to find all of it because i realized it was pointless and my time would be better served in the realm of theoretical economics.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Treach Date: Friday, 12/Nov/10, 5:52 AM | Message # 6

OGs
all the videos gone, his account was terminated.
CONSPIRACY

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » 9/11 Fake: Media Mind Control (A series making an In-Depth analysis September 11)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: