Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Eating Mcdonalds is good for you
Eating Mcdonalds is good for you
TheHipHopSpot Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 1:33 PM | Message # 1

OGs
it all started when i seen this comment on one of my videos........

@HipHopResurrection11 Fast food being bad for you is just another piece of info COMPLETELY made up by the man. No studies show that fast food is bad for you. In fact I bet if you ate nothing but McDonalld;s (without a 32 oz. Cup of sugar) every single day you'd lose weight.
Abletoroll 6 days ago
@Abletoroll And those statistics come from who?
HipHopResurrection11 6 days ago
@HipHopResurrection11 From DECADES of scientific research, from the mouths of MD's in the field, everything we have been told to eat for the last 25 years is totally a lie, and I don't blame you for lashing out at me when I attack something so ingrained in you by the government "experts." They are experts, experts at propaganda.
Youtube a few snips from the movie FATHEAD, or better yet RENT IT and get educated then come back. He ate MCDonalds all day every day 30 days, lost 30 lbs.NO POP.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHipHopSpot
SPC
http://southparkcoalition.webs.com/
Treach Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 2:20 PM | Message # 2

OGs
%)

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
Greeny Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 3:21 PM | Message # 3

OGs
Imma check this shit out.. Been studying food and how shit like that works.

:)
Treach Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 3:36 PM | Message # 4

OGs
Quote (Greeny)
Imma check this shit out.. Been studying food and how shit like that works.

let me know what you find out

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 3:48 PM | Message # 5

OGs
big mac combo = best meal ever

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Menace Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 4:11 PM | Message # 6

Heads
I worked at a Mcdonalds, i can personally guarantee its neither healthy nor clean. The most dirty shit in my life I've seen at Mcdonalds.

NtG Date: Sunday, 10/Apr/11, 5:29 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Paranoia!!!

[deleted]
J-Breakz Date: Monday, 11/Apr/11, 11:47 AM | Message # 8

Heads
Just eat In n Out. or if it has to be from mcdonalds then the mcChickens wit no mayo

livin life like some cheesy movie
eboyd Date: Monday, 11/Apr/11, 1:31 PM | Message # 9

Heads
lol J-Breakz, you do realize the only In-n-Out outside of California is in Las Vegas, right? haha! i'm down some In-n_Out though. that shit is bomb :D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Greeny Date: Monday, 11/Apr/11, 4:53 PM | Message # 10

OGs
Just watched the video.. In addition to that, a reason people who used to be fat get fat again is that fat cells multiply but don't selfdestruct.
The commenter seems like he's trolling or just very paranoid. He doesn't trust basic science. He didn't have any sources, so he has nothing to base his suspicions on. He has no fundament in what he believe, so there is reason to think he is truly insane. :)

Adam Date: Monday, 11/Apr/11, 6:12 PM | Message # 11

B-Girls
so im fat because im fat is what your saying...

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Greeny Date: Monday, 11/Apr/11, 7:07 PM | Message # 12

OGs
No, you're fat because you got no self discipline. Take the stairs, you lazy bum!

Added (11/Apr/11, 7:07 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I'd think that skipping a meal just once is a good way to starts losing weight, although the experts grown when they hear this, because they want the sugar concentration to be constant, so that you burn more fuel, but by skipping the meal you lower the limit of when you get hungry. Snacking is bad, mkay.

But there is a lot of "statistic proof" that is very misleading. It has been statistically proven (with faulty logic though) that the stork brings your babies, because the population of storks was proportionally decreasing with the birth rate of Denmark (or Norway, or whatever) for a while.
My biology teacher was offended when I argued against what he argued for in his bachelor project, wherein he discussed the relation between cancer and diet (fruit and greens in particular, because of they hold a lot of antioxidants) The biggest research on the subject (half a million people regularly questioned over a couple of decades) showed that those who eat more fruit have 3% less chance to get cancer. This proves nothing, because the amount of fruit and greens they eat say a lot about their lifestyles, and that is what lead to the different numbers, which I'd thought still would've been larger.

I don't see any reason to believe McDonalds is healthy in general though.

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 12/Apr/11, 0:17 AM | Message # 13

Heads
Skipping meals is actually bad and can actually lead to weight gains, one reason being because when you miss a meal you get hungrier and end up eating more in a single meal than you should, which often includes a lot of carbohydrates which turn into fat when they aren't burned, and another being that when one goes a while without consuming carbs their body begins looking for other things to burn instead, such as muscle.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Tuesday, 12/Apr/11, 6:48 AM | Message # 14

B-Girls
unless u can control yourself... i used to eat a salad and 1 bananna every day when i was in 7th grade... let me tell you. ITS NOT FUN, seriously eating is like 80 percent of your life don't make yourself a robot in that area.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Eating Mcdonalds is good for you
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: