New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: J-Breakz, Aristotle, ThaScience  
Forum » Knowledge » General/Misc. News » Osama Is Dead
Osama Is Dead
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 10/May/11, 0:31 AM | Message # 106

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
verifiable evidence

Security tapes from a McDonald's show McVeigh entering the bathrooms at the same time he was supposedly renting the truck he put the bomb in. The McDonald's was several miles away from the Ryder truck place. You can't be in two places at once.

Only traces of ANFO chemicals were found at the Murrah Building. Bombing experts say that it didn't smell like ANFO either.

Minutes after the bombing, a radio talk host on an AM station in Oklahoma City said that the bombing "must have been an ANFO bomb". MINUTES after the bombing. during this time, federal, state, and local authorities were still under the impression that it was a gas pipeline explosion.

Governor Frank Keating said in a press conference the day of the bombing, that multiple bombs were found.

There were several eyewitness accounts of the OKC bomb squad being around the building, directly before the bombing, and in the days leading up to it.

The White Aryan Resistance, based in Elohim City, Oklahoma, planned to bomb the Murrah Building in 1983. Their leader, Dennis Mahon was executed the morning of the bombing. He claimed "something big" was going to happen that day.
What's interesting about that, is that Carol Howe, an ATF informant was living in Elohim City at the time, and had reported that a bombing was to occur in either Denver or Oklahoma City in the coming weeks. This strongly suggests that if the government wasn't directly behind this bombing, they at least had prior knowledge.

Explosives experts from the Air Force have put their two cents in, and they agree that the way the bomb exploded is nothing that of an ANFO bomb, and the seismographs show 2 separate explosions.

also..

The first picture is of the Khobar Tower bombings of 1996. The second is of the OKC bombing. Both were truck bombs, and the OKC bombing had more and stronger explosives then OKC had. OKC had an 8-foot crater. Khobar has a 35. Notice the buildings are only 1 story shorter than each other, and are similar in make up.. However the facade of the Murrah building has a "bite" taken out of it, as if a bomb was inside the building. Khobar's facade was cut evenly.

I dunno. I could spout more but this is probably WAY TLDR, so fuck it.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 10/May/11, 0:33 AM | Message # 107

Emcees
FUCK this thread is broken..
how2fix
sorry guise :'(

Adam Date: Tuesday, 10/May/11, 7:25 AM | Message # 108

B-Girls
you fucking retard.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 10/May/11, 7:46 AM | Message # 109

Heads
U douche. U broke the damn thread. Good job.
U r official 8 Diagrams #2.

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 10/May/11, 2:06 PM | Message # 110

Heads
lol you broke it again! luckily i was able to fix it this time :)

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

TheWatcher Date: Tuesday, 10/May/11, 7:36 PM | Message # 111

Heads
SHIZZAM.

I take all credit for cleaning this thread up.

Even though I didn't.

Enjoy.

Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 10/May/11, 9:22 PM | Message # 112

Heads
Back to the debating......
Osama is dead and America is celebrating..Why r we a society full of idiots?
Erik, ur on the clock...

Sick With It
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 1:04 AM | Message # 113

Emcees
I'll go first...

Why not celebrate Osama's death? No personal diss, but that's a total bleeding heart liberal point of view.

"Oh this is why the world hates us!!! Osama was a person! He had kids! Death is bad!"

Yeah you're right. I guess since Hitler had millions of devoted followers that were saddened by his death, we shouldn't have celebrated his death.
Fuck that.
Osama was a dickhead bro.

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 3:47 AM | Message # 114

Heads
look at it like this though: what is Osama's death beyond a symbolic victory? no matter who we kill, we're still chasing a phantom (and one that we trained, set free, and initially pissed off at that).

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 8:06 AM | Message # 115

B-Girls
this is why everything political and w/e should be looked at with an alien's to earth view.

Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 8:13 AM | Message # 116

Heads
Quote (Adam)
this is why everything political and w/e should be looked at with an alien's to earth view.

What is this Alien to Earth view that u speak of?
That we should think on a higher level based off of a being that may or may not exist?
Elaborate.

Sick With It
Adam Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 8:21 AM | Message # 117

B-Girls
someone who has no emotional or moral attachment to any situation i.e. an alien.

Menace Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 10:28 AM | Message # 118

Heads
I personally look at it in a RATIONAL way, so call it an alien point of view. The problem is this, if the US continues with expansionist and interventionist policies the world will get more radicalized and more bad things will happen, as Chomsky said the number one cause of terrorism is US foreign policy. It doesn't matter who gets killed, even this whole " organization" ( which in reality is not an organization but independent cells and groups) is wiped out, others will arise in RESPONSE to the hawkish foreign policy of the US.

s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 1:44 PM | Message # 119

OGs
guys can we talk about me instead of osama? im feeling kinda lonely :(

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Treach Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 2:10 PM | Message # 120

OGs
sodr is mad suspect. he aint never gonna post a pic of himself. probably a 40 year old pedo

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
Forum » Knowledge » General/Misc. News » Osama Is Dead
Search: