Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: I_Guy, s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Existence
Existence
Menace Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:13 AM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (Em_SeeD)
christians believe evil is not a "Thing", evil is a lack of "Good". Just like Cold is a lack of heat or darkness is only a lack of light.

well thats the problem u materialize evil in essence u create evil

eboyd Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:14 AM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (LethaFace)
Eboyd - If what u say were true then how do u explain that we all have it in us to wanna live and 95%(random, not fact)of us are thankful for our lives....AND without GOD and Devil(good and evil) why is it programmed in us to want to be "good".... if u believe theres nothing after death then why don't we all run wild raping, pillaging(that a word?)Stealing etc.........????

that's all been created by institutionalized religion. as for people like me, i already explained why i don't "run wild" as you put it.

Quote (Lord_Meth)

...........Ur some type of Atheist r u?
LaPen was an Atheist and he believed that our conscious created our reality and I thought all Atheist thought like that but.....but u on some serious Non Believer shit..no diss

i am not an atheist. i am against labeling and i differ against atheists in that i do not bash religion. while i feel that i am intelligent enough to not need religion to get by i recognize the importance of religion in the world. also, i am a spiritual person. most atheists are not.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:15 AM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
i am not an atheist. i am against labeling and i differ against atheists in that i do not bash religion. while i feel that i am intelligent enough to not need religion to get by i recognize the importance of religion in the world. also, i am a spiritual person. most atheists are not.

Ok but how r u spirtual if u believe ur spirit will be nothing when u die?!?!?!?!

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:18 AM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Ok but how r u spirtual if u believe ur spirit will be nothing when u die?!?!?!?!

Spirit - 1. the principle of conscious life; the vital principle in humans, animating the body or mediating between body and soul.

Spiritual - 1. of, pertaining to, or consisting of spirit; incorporeal.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:18 AM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)

well whats your definition for spirituality ?? spirituality in religious doctrine or spirituality in esoteric doctrine they are 2 ways

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:18 AM | Message # 21

Heads
well i guess doing evil just comes from peoples circumstances, experiences and understandings or a lack of understanding.

here's another question:

Would we be mentally healthy if we stopped doing evil? Or do we need a certain amount of evil to keep us balanced?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:20 AM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Quote (Lord_Meth)

Spirit - 1. the principle of conscious life; the vital principle in humans, animating the body or mediating between body and soul.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:21 AM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (Em_SeeD)
Would we be mentally healthy if we stopped doing evil? Or do we need a certain amount of evil to keep us balanced?

well as i said Emseed it depends on the environment that created us and how we live in that environment in a Utopia evil circumstances will never exist but in a dystopian society it will exist cause the environment allows it and gives it a free hand

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:23 AM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (eboyd)

not to sound dumb but wat does that mean without the big words

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:25 AM | Message # 25

Heads
Spirit - 1. the foundation of consciousness.

Spiritual - 1. things relating to the spirit.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:27 AM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Spirit - 1. the foundation of consciousness.
Spiritual - 1. things relating to the spirit.

ok I gotcha

so ur spirtual and u meditate to ur Spirit right? so explain to me why would u spirit just dissappear when u die?
I thought ur spirit was eternal energy

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:29 AM | Message # 27

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)

that's not necessarily true.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:30 AM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
that's not necessarily true.

well elaberate a bit more then...(I feel smart just by using that word)

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:32 AM | Message # 29

Heads
Quote (eboyd)

well i believe that we are in essence cosmical energy we came from the starts when we die we eliminate those cosmic energies or soul or how do u want to call it we become one whit Universe or whit God thats the most usual name people know it it makes more sense in my esoteric way rather then the religious way we have scientific evidence we came from the actual stars tough

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 24/Jan/09, 0:35 AM | Message # 30

Heads
Quote (Menace)
well i believe that we are in essence cosmical energy we came from the starts when we die we eliminate those cosmic energies or soul or how do u want to call it we become one whit Universe or whit God thats the most usual name people know it it makes more sense in my esoteric way rather then the religious way we have scientific evidence we came from the actual stars tough

Yea I feel ya, we r one with everything I understand that and find it actually reasonable

Sick With It
Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Existence
Search: