[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » I'm pissed off..
I'm pissed off..
eboyd Date: Saturday, 14/Mar/09, 1:25 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (Acekat00o)
why? because i hate all the faggot ass idiots who take advantage of me and make fun of me because im a nice guy ,i hate the fact that some of my "friends" call me wigger ,dont listen to me and are idiots ,i hate the fact that im allways the second choice I HATE IT!

minus the wigger thing and the being picked second thing, i feel you. i actually was the last person to be picked in everything when i was a kid, esp. sports, but i worked my ass off and got better than everyone else. with the wigger thing, i talk proper as fuck, even on tracks sometimes, so who the fuck is going to call me a wigger? i'm not trying to be anything but me. the only people who call me a wigger are people with half a brain cell and i bet you the same people are the ones calling you that. i feel you though man. i had some girl who would do that shit to me too. i would answer a question in class and she'd have something to say back. she didn't like me because i wasn't trendy and hip and i was fucking different. i have always set myself apart from the crowd and she hated how i stuck out because of it. i was actually cool with her boyfriend oddly enough and i would always tell him that his girl has a fucking mouth and he actually got her to come to me and reconcile. we're cool now. they aren't dating anymore. idk what happened with her either. people take advantage of me too because i'm the nice guy, though i used to be a dick in middle school. but seriously though, i get taken advantage of SOOO bad, esp. by girls. it sucks.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Saturday, 14/Mar/09, 7:17 PM | Message # 17

Heads
??? what ?? where ?? who ?? ba Ioane ce ai ma ?? teai bulit la cap ?? laso in plm nustiu de ce nu invetii macar de la mine just don't give a shit si sa vezii cum o sa mearga treaba

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » I'm pissed off..
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: