[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Rant on lil wayne haters. (Im sick of it.)
Rant on lil wayne haters.
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 05/Jun/09, 11:20 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
To all Little Wayne, Weezy, or whatever you call him Haters....

He is NOT, I repeat NOT the best rapper alive. He is not even in the top 10, 20, or 30.
I can agree on that.
However, I do beleive he has the right to creativily express himself, and if that means sounding like your being gagged with a spoon and rapping at the same time, then thats ok. If people want to buy his music, let them.
And honestly, he is not the WORST rapper alive. He has some songs that I find catchy. Nothing I consider "Real", and by real I mean something I can reccomend to people and be like "yeah this song got me through a hard time. Its really deep.". None of his songs are real except maybe Georgia Bush and Tie my Hands.
But I think alot of his songs are good to just listen to and chill to.
He is an entertainer. It is his job to go and make music, and play shows.
I personally think there are MANY, and I mean MANY emcees better than him, but I think there are worse.
I am aware he bites lines. I am not taking that into account, as many people who are dickriders are not going to beleive that and find any way possible to argue that.
I am sorry if anyone hates on me for this, but I disagree. I think that he doesent deserve ALL the credit he gets, but in a way I just think he lets the fame get to him. He is a person too you know.
and no, I am not dickriding.
I am giving my honest opinion.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Uncharted Date: Friday, 05/Jun/09, 11:40 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
i respect your opinion, very well, imo that tie my hands i didnt like either.I might sound like an a-hole but i dont care if he made a song for new orleans, it still sucked in my opinion even though he had a couple lines in that song which got me surprised but every thing else is wack. He made a couple good emcees wack, he kiss another man that is not biological to him (HE IS NOT HIS DADDY), dude voice make my head hurt, people throws his name at my face every day when im trying to avoid a lil wayne topic.And idk how can you "hate" on lil wayne, he sucks...and dont use "you just hatin cause he got money" statement cause if u do im shoving your face to the floor.Or "you hating because u cant rap", i will challenge lil wayne in a rap battle, bitches, and embarrase him in front of all his fans.I try my hardest not to talk about him everyday.He sucks thats that.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 05/Jun/09, 11:46 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
Well, he has known birdman since he was 12 or something like that. He grew up (from what I understand) in a lower middle class area of new orleans, and his father wasnt around, and on top of that he was african american, which doesent help in america (No disrespect. Its fucked up, but right now, thats how it is.). I can see why he did it. They are like fam.

And Tie my hands didnt deserve the commercial success it got. it was just "ok", but I still like it...

And also, I HATE that he uses autotune as much as he does.

Uncharted Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 12:11 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
And also, I HATE that he uses autotune as much as he does.

i hate that too, did hear that "bitches give me dap" song and "fuck every girl in the world", damn it was nearly unbearable.

ThaScience Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 3:42 PM | Message # 5

OGs

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 3:59 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
Quote (Uncharted)
i hate that too, did hear that "bitches give me dap" song and "fuck every girl in the world", damn it was nearly unbearable.

No but I hate his use of sampleing his own words to make a new chorus, or a beat out of a (WHACK) punchline in a verse

"BITCH IM THE BOMB LIKE,TICK TICK,"
wack as fuck right there

Uncharted Date: Sunday, 07/Jun/09, 1:53 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
"BITCH IM THE BOMB LIKE,TICK TICK,"
wack as fuck right there

i hate when he does that as well lol

Menace Date: Sunday, 07/Jun/09, 2:20 PM | Message # 8

Heads
acknowledging Wayne is idiotic energy lost on idiotic stuff he's a corporate rapper he dances on the beat of his masters that's why there is no creativity in the mainstream because people are slaves to corporate goons and they actually take musical advice from them but they have nothing to do whit music their thing is business wanna save hip hop ?? KILL CAPITALISM !! biggrin

Furious_Pryme Date: Sunday, 07/Jun/09, 3:19 PM | Message # 9

Removed
Quote (Menace)
goons

there sacks of wine? (Goon means wine sack here in australia..well for slang it does)

but good point

Uncharted Date: Sunday, 07/Jun/09, 6:45 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
goons r italian gang members

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Rant on lil wayne haters. (Im sick of it.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: