[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Something Mainstream Rap Fans Do That Annoys Me (and i find it disrespectful.)
Something Mainstream Rap Fans Do That Annoys Me
Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 23/Oct/08, 7:31 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
i was talking about if your in their cars but if their in your car why do you care lol... its your car you can put anything you want shit i was listening to boyz to men when i was smoking no one can say shit cause it was my house your just weird my dude

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Sick With It
EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 23/Oct/08, 8:11 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
It isn't necessarily "bad" but maybe a bit rude. Let me first ask if anyone close to you is a fan of ©rap music. Now, if the answer is yes you probably already have an idea of what I mean (at least once I tell you). The guys I live with are both rap fans and every time this one dude hops in my car he puts on his headphones and starts listening to his music while I'm listening to mine. He even occasionally raps the lyrics to his aloud while I'm trying to hear mine. I thought it was just him but I gave rides (yes homo wink ) home to other guys who listen to that shit (mainly fellows football players) and they do the same. Has this happened to you?

i do the same thing all the time. sometimes id just rather chill in the car listening to music, daydreaming.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Thursday, 23/Oct/08, 8:13 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
was talking about if your in their cars but if their in your car why do you care lol... its your car you can put anything you want shit i was listening to boyz to men when i was smoking no one can say shit cause it was my house your just weird my dude

thats true if its your car but i'm the type that likes to make people feel comfortable so i'd put on music they also like or want to hear as long as it aint no commercial rap crap.

Now whats so rude is you driving and someone from the back seat reaches over and starts just chageing the channel or the music without even asking. i would never touch anothers radio smile

Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 23/Oct/08, 8:15 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
Now whats so rude is you driving and someone from the back seat reaches over and starts just chageing the channel or the music without even asking. i would never touch anothers radio

yea I know thats wat Im gonna hate about driving when my cousins gon be riding with me I gonna cuss they ass out if they try to touch y radio

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Thursday, 23/Oct/08, 8:30 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
lol but he says hes anoyed by it why does he care if their singing the lyrics just put your music louder easy as that
im never gonna change what i listen to cause someone is in my house or car when your in my place we listen to what i listen to and when im where they at i listen to waht they listen to like i invite my boys and they all reggae dudes but when they chill in my basement its only rap music and some latin music but when im at their house its all reggae i really don't complain cause if the sit trhough my stuff i can do the same

oh i deffinatley hear what your saying and its true, i felt that way when i was younger but i guess since i'm older i just feel different and think differently than when i was in my teens and 20's. when i invite people over to my house and i'm the host i will make sure my guest are comfortable but thats just me cause i'm older i thnk cause my teenagers don't think the same way i do, i have guess and my son will throw on some loud music that not everyone of my guest want to hear but i understand at the same time. Like when my sister comes over i don't play hip hop cause she just don't like hip hop. she likes jazz and classical music but when i go to her house she doesn't play classical music either. we do come to an agreement and turn on some r&b and neo-soul... we just compromise so everybodies happy but not all of us are the same so its good to hear how others handle things.

Deadly-Sin Date: Thursday, 23/Oct/08, 9:30 PM | Message # 21

Removed
Quote (eboyd)
YOU CAN'T DRIVE WITH HEADPHONES IN YOUR EARS JACK ASS!!! IT'S ILLEGAL!!!

But you can text while driving?
Chinita Date: Thursday, 23/Oct/08, 11:53 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (Genasydal)
But you can text while driving

they are about to make it illegal here to text and drive because of that train accident.. they said the conductor or whatever you call train driver was texting and many teenager out here have gotten into accidents because of texting.. its rediculous because i think they should concentate on drivng and nothing else..

i forgot my pc was logged on to the site this whole time.

eboyd Date: Friday, 24/Oct/08, 0:51 AM | Message # 23

Heads
Ouch! Gen got me on that one! Lol!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

laPen Date: Friday, 24/Oct/08, 1:09 AM | Message # 24

Watchers
I feel pretty, oh so pretty! (no homo eric)
eboyd Date: Friday, 24/Oct/08, 1:20 AM | Message # 25

Heads
fuck

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Deadly-Sin Date: Friday, 24/Oct/08, 2:17 AM | Message # 26

Removed
Quote (laPen)
I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

Pretty fly for a white guy(no homo)
eboyd Date: Friday, 24/Oct/08, 10:55 AM | Message # 27

Heads
YES HOMO YES HOMO YES HOMO YES HOMO YES HOMO!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and NO HETERO!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Deadly-Sin Date: Saturday, 25/Oct/08, 8:54 AM | Message # 28

Removed
I dont mind if people sing to a song thats on there
mp3, ipod, walkman, pcd, etc etc, as long as they know the words
and its not just random words in the song" etc etc
or they mumble it then sing really loud at one point
or they dance like a spastic blowing there load.
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Saturday, 25/Oct/08, 2:32 PM | Message # 29

Rappers
the shit that mainstream fans do that get me is when they say that someone like kool g rap is a nobody, old, never had a hit ect...

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Deadly-Sin Date: Saturday, 25/Oct/08, 10:11 PM | Message # 30

Removed
Quote (Blaze)
never had a hit ect...

Thats pretty much the truth. if you think about it
most people who know about him only know him
for his road 2 the riches song. you never really
had any big hits.
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Something Mainstream Rap Fans Do That Annoys Me (and i find it disrespectful.)
Search: