[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » What is this Bullshit all About Anyway? (I really don't care but WTF??)
What is this Bullshit all About Anyway?
Render215 Date: Monday, 07/Sep/09, 3:31 AM | Message # 1

Emcees
I consider myself to be a normal guy. I don't sweat stupid shit, and I'm always down to have a laugh and do something creative... As long as it generally doesn't hurt anyone or try to make myself out to be something that I'm not.

However, it's been brought to my attention, in a plethora of ways, that there are people who don't like this forum.

To tell the truth, I was first directed to this place by someone who hated it. This person tried to convince me that the members here were racist among many other detrimental qualities... I ain't down with racist shit. So I said, "Fuck the cats who are racist."

After I connected with Siwooot, Eboyd, 8, Chinita for example, I realized that the accusations were fictional, created in one's mind as an excuse to justify to oneself, "How could these people not like me??"

Had an answer or excuse rather for everything that was wrong with his or her attitude.

When told to act his or her own age, the excuse was Ageism.. the list could go on for days..

I just don't know what to think of this shit anymore... It's a fact that a large number of the Earth's population suffer from a number of psychological disorders and or imbalances... And these disorders tend to surface when dealing with others on a day to day basis, i believe, especially with a passive aggressive form of communicating like the internets 4 example.

If you don't like an artist... Then simply don't listen to them.. And if you don't like a website or the people and artists affiliated with said website... then don't join, get kicked out for being an asshole, then rejoin, then leave, then rejoin again..etc.

It's simply not enough to just 'let it go'

I guess some just simply crave the attention of others so much... that they'll do anything to get it, whether in a positive or negative manner..

Making yourself known is one thing, but making yourself hated is easy when you incessantly put others down bc they can do things with Hip Hop that you'll never comprehend or be able to replicate given a damaged brain... I feel bad about it.. It's not my fault that I'm so ill.. ask my doctor. Maybe he could have a rational explanation why Render is so dope... lol

:p

This shit makes no fucking sense, and is hardly even remotely considerable as 'comedy'.. bc nobody is laughing..

Maybe a few people are laughing, but I think that they are laughing bc of lack of medication.

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
Uncharted Date: Monday, 07/Sep/09, 12:54 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
wtf?

El_Matador Date: Monday, 07/Sep/09, 2:07 PM | Message # 3

Heads
What the fuck are you talkin' about? lol

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Uncharted Date: Monday, 07/Sep/09, 2:08 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
he must've been high or drunk typing this

El_Matador Date: Monday, 07/Sep/09, 2:11 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
he must've been high or drunk typing this

It sounds like gemini hacked his account and dropped this post LMAO

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Render215 Date: Monday, 07/Sep/09, 3:15 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
yeah i was pretty lit this morning.. lol.. but i think it makes enough sense to me anyway... what's up with that video?

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
EmSeeD Date: Monday, 07/Sep/09, 8:48 PM | Message # 7

Heads
wow you said it all perfectly Render, this person doesn't like the site coz of their own fucked up problems but i know there are a couple that don't like it because they don't like the idea of there being a "real" hip hop, but that's a small number and those people get past it

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 08/Sep/09, 1:07 AM | Message # 8

Heads
Render took the hammer and the nail was then hit perfectly :D i love how you saved the lol for the end too :D you put the whole first post BEAUTIFULLY too :) he-who-mustn't-have-time-and/or-energy-wasted-pronouncing-his-name has a severely skewed perspective on the definition of the word "comedy", that's for sure. it's quite obvious that he is a sociopath. maybe he'll soon go this path (this is another sociopath you may have heard of):

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Tuesday, 08/Sep/09, 5:42 AM | Message # 9

Emcees
Quote (EmSeeD)
know there are a couple that don't like it because they don't like the idea of there being a "real" hip hop, but that's a small number and those people get past it

lol thats me but why even say it when ive never seen you discuss it..

your like chinita man

The World Is Yours
EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 08/Sep/09, 5:07 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (ill)
lol thats me but why even say it when ive never seen you discuss it.. your like chinita man

i wasn't referring to you, i've seen it from other people as well

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » What is this Bullshit all About Anyway? (I really don't care but WTF??)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: