[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » ADAM (a thread about how un-emotional i am and how un upset i am)
ADAM
ALCATRAZ Date: Saturday, 13/Feb/10, 4:55 PM | Message # 31

Writers

"I personally think OBCL2 is better than the original" - Lord Meth

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 13/Feb/10, 4:57 PM | Message # 32

Heads
LMAO ah...dude actually taking the time to photoshop something for the sake of dissing someone in a forum? you're actually making yourself look stupid, maybe even obsessed now lol.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ALCATRAZ Date: Saturday, 13/Feb/10, 5:01 PM | Message # 33

Writers
:'( :'(

Montana213 Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 3:09 AM | Message # 34

Emcees
haha your makin yourself look like a jackass bro, i had no problem with you, u seemed like an okay guy but beef within the group on the internet.... come on

Can't turn back my eyes on the prize
I got nothing to lose
everybody gotta die
say good-bye to the bad guy

ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 3:17 AM | Message # 35

Emcees
Reminds me of how upset I used to get over beef on the internet..... Ah.... Good times.
Grow up?

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
ALCATRAZ Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 4:08 AM | Message # 36

Writers
Damn look at all the emotions flying in this thread. I bet you guys tell your friends about me. "There's this guy on the internet and he's REALLY mean to me. I think I'm gonna try to get him banned. That would make my life better." LOLOL

ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 1:22 PM | Message # 37

Emcees
Your the one talking shit. And taking the time to photoshop pictures. Fuck you too.

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 14/Feb/10, 3:05 PM | Message # 38

Heads
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Damn look at all the emotions flying in this thread.

look who's talking, this thread only proves Adam was right you are flame baiting. i bet you've been banned from a lot of other forums.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ALCATRAZ Date: Monday, 15/Feb/10, 0:07 AM | Message # 39

Writers
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Your the one talking shit.

The mean "You're". "Your" is possessive.

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
And taking the time to photoshop pictures.

Yes, because we all know it took three days to construct that awesome photoshop.

Quote (EmSeeD)
this thread only proves Adam was right you are flame baiting.

This thread doesn't prove anything about another thread. This is the Rant forum you idiot.

Quote (EmSeeD)
i bet you've been banned from a lot of other forums.

No, because users in other forums know what a joke is and how to take them lightly. You nerds on the other hand go running to your mommies every time I make a post that you don't like. Cry babies.

meh that'll teach you big meanies, i sure showed them god i'm pleased with myself

ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 15/Feb/10, 8:34 AM | Message # 40

Emcees
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
You nerds on the other hand go running to your mommies every time I make a post that you don't like.

I have two dads.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Yes, because we all know it took three days to construct that awesome photoshop.

Well, with you being the dumbass you are, I wouldn't doubt it.

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
The mean "You're". "Your" is possessive.

Idgaf?

ALCATRAZ Date: Monday, 15/Feb/10, 12:35 PM | Message # 41

Writers
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I have two dads.

That's sexy.

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I wouldn't doubt it.

Get some pussy before you start throwing out insults. Or do you want your kids to have two dads as well? Faggit.

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Idgaf?

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
with you being the dumbass you are

Ironic, isn't it? I can use your own posts to son you.

El_Matador Date: Monday, 15/Feb/10, 12:55 PM | Message # 42

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I have two dads.

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Chinita Date: Monday, 15/Feb/10, 3:27 PM | Message # 43

Heads
just so u know it was me who changed the thread name, removed the name calling "pussy" bitch..i changed the title because its just to provoke, its directed at a member, inappropriate and it was just to cause trouble... . .i think u are misunderstading this rant forum...to a certain degree we can't allow everything for the sake of this site and its members..

the rant was not made to insult members on this site with titles and threads and call people out like its a fight in a park lol it was more to rant about artists, religions and insults that we wanted off the main board for that moment because they were floaded with i hate lil wayne, soulja boy ect. it wasn't to provoke, push buttons, insult or try and start a fight with other members on purpose with threads that will only be a problem, serve no purpose and make other members uncomfortable in the forums..thanks

ALCATRAZ Date: Monday, 15/Feb/10, 3:31 PM | Message # 44

Writers
In here you can diss anyone/anything. an artist, politician, religious belief, trash talk, it's all fair game. Don't want to read trash? "don't enter" or enter at your own accord.

Look, if you guys want to change my thread titles, go ahead. If you want to edit my posts, and merge/split my threads, fine by me. But don't try to bullshit me as if I wasn't following the set guidelines of the forum. Guess I can add Chinita to the list of emotional posters/mods. "Thanks"

Chinita Date: Monday, 15/Feb/10, 5:15 PM | Message # 45

Heads
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Chinita to the list of emotional posters/mods. "Thanks"

i'm not here to argue with u. you like to provoke everyone lol push buttons in these threads when u can get a shot out there..i'm a grown women with three teenagers.. i don't have time to come in here for games, not into head games or bickering back and forth...i do what i have to and then i have to attend to my teenagers and life at home..so i make the best out of the time i do get online, used for rhhf site, groups in different social networks, news, updating the site, handling issues, promoting, talking to other sites, finding new underground ect %) lol time is so short online, well to me it feels that way... and life in general is to short for nonsense. i get along with everyone, i am a very loving person that cares about everyone but this site is my baby alcatraz..

Quote (ALCATRAZ)
In here you can diss anyone/anything. an artist, politician, religious belief, trash talk, it's all fair game. Don't want to read trash? "don't enter" or enter at your own accord.

u weren't here when we discussed this forum so no u wouldnt understand and we should have made that alittle clearer but there is not much space in there..

anyone meaning corporate rappers, artists, religious beliefs, artists u hate.. that flooded the forums and some get offended since we do have members that are Christians and some not..thats why we put enter at ur own risk..if u don't want to read the negative religion remarks or negative about ur fav artists then dont come in.. in no way was this intended to insult members and cause trouble for anyone or condone hate threads to insult members..explained it twice, if u still don't get it then there is not much i can do..just don't let hit happen again, i appreciate that..thanks

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » ADAM (a thread about how un-emotional i am and how un upset i am)
Search: