[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Vinnie Paz= FUCKING TRASH!
Vinnie Paz= FUCKING TRASH!
abanks47 Date: Friday, 17/Sep/10, 7:27 PM | Message # 16

Emcees
dude i aint been here in a minute and i already hate your fuckin guts with a passion. your dead to me already and i will not respond to shit else from you.

i aint no hypocrite, please enlighten me on what you think one is and how i am one. shut up if you cannot. regardless you will receive no response from me so i dont care if you do or not

also who has hijacked the site "aim"?

regardless i dont give a fuck and i will speak on whatever issues i damn well please

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 17/Sep/10, 7:28 PM | Message # 17

Heads
strykah stfu you know thats not even true, the site had a strong political thing going on when it started, but now its less political than ever and you know it.

and abanks don't worry i don't care i only commented on this thread coz i thought it was funny, i admit i'm ignorant to vinnie paz, but honestly the little i have heard i didn't like

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
abanks47 Date: Friday, 17/Sep/10, 7:30 PM | Message # 18

Emcees
its all good.you should still peep legacy of blood if you are:
A. fan of horrorcore (although there is a bit of hatred towards gays at points)
B. for the beats

just my recommendation

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

Joker13 Date: Friday, 17/Sep/10, 7:30 PM | Message # 19

Emcees
who cares these man's are trying to defend a shitty underground artist he doesn't deserve to be on any side he needs to find a job a mcdonalds with his nursery rhyme ass

abanks47 Date: Friday, 17/Sep/10, 7:31 PM | Message # 20

Emcees
seems to be doing better than redman is right now

Strykah Date: Friday, 17/Sep/10, 7:34 PM | Message # 21

Blocked
Quote (abanks47)
dude i aint been here in a minute and i already hate your fuckin guts with a passion. your dead to me already and i will not respond to shit else from you.
i aint no hypocrite, please enlighten me on what you think one is and how i am one. shut up if you cannot. regardless you will receive no response from me so i dont care if you do or not

also who has hijacked the site "aim"?

regardless i dont give a fuck and i will speak on whatever issues i damn well please

yeah so..its that time of the month is it? i see well i hope you get off your rags soon bro
peace n love

Quote (Strykah)
Unless your "fighting" the GOV bro your opinion doesn't mean a thing here
this group was created for hip-hop but slowly was taken over by people
thinking there fighting the GOV and think there rebels too the system
but in reality there just hypocrites

Quote (EmSeeD)
strykah stfu you know thats not even true

nah its not true ay

Im not Racist ....im just alot better then other races

Adam Date: Friday, 17/Sep/10, 7:36 PM | Message # 22

B-Girls
HUAHAHAHAUHAHAHAHASHAUAUAUHAHAH abanks plz redman is doing big thangs, vinnie paz who? lmfao this is like the first time someone has mentioned his name this year on this site, and for that matter more people can identify redman than vp. not that that says much about anything but it does prove that redman is doing better than him.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
abanks47 Date: Friday, 17/Sep/10, 7:49 PM | Message # 23

Emcees
paz just launched a solo album and a record label. last i heard of redman (granted ive been out of the loop for a minute) was he performed at e3 a video game convention. seems to me vinnie is doing his thing and reds losing his but iono

abanks47 Date: Friday, 17/Sep/10, 7:50 PM | Message # 24

Emcees
he definitly is more known but i think thats due to his past not what hes been doing recently by any means

Joker13 Date: Friday, 17/Sep/10, 7:51 PM | Message # 25

Emcees
Quote (abanks47)
paz just launched a solo album and a record label.

red already has a solo album,a group album, and a colab album CHECK!..... record label.. everyone fucking owns a record label now a days i don't even think red want's to get involved with that...

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 17/Sep/10, 7:57 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Redman's album Reggie is supposed to come out this year but it been delayed several times since March, its now due out November, he released a couple singles this year, both of them were average imo

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
abanks47 Date: Friday, 17/Sep/10, 8:53 PM | Message # 27

Emcees
the whole aotp is on vinnies. there pretty talented imo but i think its gotten to the point where i can agree to disagree. i am honestly not a HUGE paz fan. my jmt fan base is cus of jus allah and stoupe. paz is a bonus that just so happens to be in the group. i just dont think hes trash is all better than the cats on the radio.

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Vinnie Paz= FUCKING TRASH!
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: