Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » West Coast gangsta rap punchlines
West Coast gangsta rap punchlines
Watcher Date: Thursday, 27/Oct/11, 3:37 PM | Message # 16

Watchers
ihts young tRigga frm ratchet fuking city home of the thick short bad azz fine yella bitches bitch imma rabbit attack it wea dah tricks et boy on play shitt yea lukinq et meh hit that every time yah c det boii drunk drankinq on a six pack o ihts trigga baby baby y yah did dat she say she like meh im rocking dat icee every times yah c meh im with a freak that love biting meh" kush qanq Bitch"
KrazeeTork Date: Friday, 28/Oct/11, 7:01 AM | Message # 17

Removed
Waving hand signs shouting westside!, your damn right its the best side, got homies with tech nines/
we run the hood for hours, doing drive-by's cause more fucking coward, then John Howard/
i pistol whip women then call them bitches, I wouldn't hit a dude i'm to chicken, The westside O.G.
shooting up the soup kitchen/ me and my nikkas hardcore with bullet holes in our car doors, we straight
up killer, no body be realer, westside for life fella/ We ride in cars and shoot out the window as we drive past,
laying 7 year old childen dead on the grass, cause we hard we live the gangsta life without regard/ we struggle to live
the cops give us shit, we spend all our money on cars n guns but nothing for the kids/ bloods n crips the true gangsta's run the streets, we live in a ghetto were we roll with guns n speed, then wonder why the fuck we get nagged by the police/ but we straight up o.g.'s/

yeah this is in my opinion what every westcoast gangsta rap sounds like,

Message edited by KrazeeTork - Friday, 28/Oct/11, 7:01 AM
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » West Coast gangsta rap punchlines
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: