U think Lupe is overated..?!?!?!
I think hes underated more than anything

Sick With It
Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Oct/08, 7:48 PM | Message # 32

Heads
Quote (Meth)
U think Lupe is overated..?!?!?!
I think hes underated more than anything

he aint underrated cause i see him almost everyday at MTV his songs are always playin i mean he is overrated cause people are amazed how good his MCing skills are but in fact he is a mainstreem hipster whit mostly alternative rhymes so for people who dont listen to underground music they thing like wooow this guys makes a difference but he aint

Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 23/Oct/08, 7:52 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Quote (Menace)
he aint underrated cause i see him almost everyday at MTV his songs are always playin i mean he is overrated cause people are amazed how good his MCing skills are but in fact he is a mainstreem hipster whit mostly alternative rhymes so for people who dont listen to underground music they thing like wooow this guys makes a difference but he aint

yea I see were u coming from Menace...but in underground terms he is kinda underated by underground hip hop fans
Hes actually a good MC hes not the best but at least he know wat Hip Hop is and not to be sucked into the mainstream trends and do the collabs with T-Pain and Wayne and the DJ Khaled mega collabs...he pick his own collabs and he writes good material...but thats just me...wat u said was also tru too HE IS OVERATED but thats by mainstream hip hop fans
u feel wat Im saying

Sick With It
Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Oct/08, 7:55 PM | Message # 34

Heads
Quote (Meth)

yea I see were u coming from Menace...but in underground terms he is kinda underated by underground hip hop fans
Hes actually a good MC hes not the best but at least he know wat Hip Hop is and not to be sucked into the mainstream trends and do the collabs with T-Pain and Wayne and the DJ Khaled mega collabs...he pick his own collabs and he writes good material...but thats just me...wat u said was also tru too HE IS OVERATED but thats by mainstream hip hop fans
u feel wat Im saying

word but i give u an advice meth dont fall for the hipster alternative shit like kanye and lupe they suckin the blood of this culture in the same way weezy does it too they just devils dressed in saints

Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 23/Oct/08, 7:56 PM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (Menace)
word but i give u an advice meth dont fall for the hipster alternative shit like kanye and lupe they suckin the blood of this culture in the same way weezy does it too they just devils dressed in saints

Im not a fan of Kayne LMAO I used to be but hes THE definition of overated LMAO he has a new single out thats BULLSHIT..its some shit the Lil Wayne now would do.....hes horrible to my ears now

Sick With It
Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Oct/08, 8:05 PM | Message # 36

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
... im a mixtape dude so i see what this guy brings out and he brings some good shit to the table

its not really some of his music is the hipster trend that he is advocatin he is conforming to a trend thats doin heavy damage to the culture tru creatin a permanent pop related trend in the culture

Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 23/Oct/08, 8:09 PM | Message # 37

Heads
well.....I feel were u coming from Menace...but I dont think hes DESTROYING the culture.....I think hes creating a new fashion aspect of the culture and showing another side to it like...u aint gotta be a thug ot gangsta..u can be a skater and still be Hip Hop..but thats wat I think hes doing..not to knock wat u said cause wat u said makes sense but I think hes adding another aspect of Hip Hop but thats just me

Sick With It
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Saturday, 25/Oct/08, 2:42 PM | Message # 38

Rappers
the only skating he did in that vid was at the end... i think that a skater named TK got at him with a diss track or somethin

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
str8upcopkilla Date: Thursday, 06/Nov/08, 9:43 AM | Message # 39

Writers
2pac, Eazy-E, Biggie are overrated

"I am not just doing Hip-Hop, I am Hip-Hop. And I cannot tolerate wackness!" KRS-One
ThugzHill Date: Saturday, 08/Nov/08, 8:34 AM | Message # 40

Rappers
Big Pun is pictured like a huge hip-hop icon but i'm not much of a fan. also jay-z(who used to be good over at NY when he was kicking with big daddy kane,wu-tang...), lil wayne and those bitches of his kind and the list goes on.

Added (08/Nov/08, 8:34 Am)
---------------------------------------------
fat joe and bow wow are too!

shall not fear no man but god, for i walk thru the valley of death.
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Saturday, 08/Nov/08, 8:27 PM | Message # 41

Rappers
jay is one of the most overrated by far

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Deadly-Sin Date: Monday, 02/Mar/09, 4:37 PM | Message # 42

Removed
NAS
ill Date: Monday, 02/Mar/09, 5:10 PM | Message # 43

Emcees
GZA like a bitch

The World Is Yours
EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 03/Mar/09, 3:53 AM | Message # 44

Heads
Quote (ThugzHill)
Big Pun

wow what??? how can you say he's overrated man he's good.

T.I. is overrated, everybody is on his dick right now, here's how the trends go:

Snoop Dogg, Tupac (sorry), Eminem, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne and now its T.I. i wonder who's gonna be next.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 03/Mar/09, 3:55 AM | Message # 45

Heads
Quote (Kriptah-Knite)
i didnt think he was overrated untill i went on youtube
then my opinion on him not been overrated changed
it then changed again to been very overrated after i joined the group

well i agree that some of his past tracks have been rather corny, but listen to his lyrics on the Untitled album they awesome.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » -The Most Overated Emcees-
Search: