[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Rant on autumn (just a rant cause i feel like ranting)
Rant on autumn
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 18/Mar/11, 8:29 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
'round my way, everyone is on this "Fall is best season" bullshit.
Fall is absolutely the worst season, for many reasons.

-you have to go back to school.
-Fall is normally fairly dry which sucks, and cool, which brings me my next point.
-Cold weather>Cool weather. Cool is when you have to wear a jacket cause it's chilly, and you can feel how chilly it is. COLD is when it is so cold outside, you can't feel it, cause you're numb.
-Gets dark early.

i dunno, am I the only one that hates fall as a season?

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Greeny Date: Saturday, 19/Mar/11, 1:53 AM | Message # 2

OGs
I disagree, I love it for following reasons:

-You get to go back to school.
-Fall is normally raining very much which is awesome, because I love a rainy night, and it's windy as fuck, which puts me right asleep at nights.
-Days are a bit shorter, which means you get to actually sleep in the dark.
-First snow of the year.
-Bloody beautiful scenario.
-I get to slaughter a bunch of animals.

:)
Uncharted Date: Saturday, 19/Mar/11, 3:39 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
SUMMER WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bape Date: Saturday, 19/Mar/11, 9:06 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
I DIDNT EVEN READ ANY OF THIS THREAD BUT...

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Rant on autumn (just a rant cause i feel like ranting)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: