[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » wannabe andre 3000?
wannabe andre 3000?
Uncharted Date: Sunday, 18/Jan/09, 9:21 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
when i first heard this i thought it was andre 3000 selling out but when i caught the video on t.v. it was this trash.So is this some retarded gay version of Andre 3000?tell me what u think.

Added (18/Jan/09, 9:21 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

PNobleDaLyricist Date: Sunday, 18/Jan/09, 10:11 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
ayo naw B.O.B. coo as eva he in dat andre 3000 type of stuff but he dont copy him...i saw him in the rock the bells concert he explains that he
makes the type of music he does cuz of the freedom...he loves that he can be in the rap game without having to rap about killin niggas shoot n niggas and all that gangsta shit cuz he not a gangsta he just wanna have fun i respect dat about him...he no real hip-hop...and he on that Devin the dude shit to so i do like him as an artist

he more of a comedian 2 like that video he was making fun of auto tune artist

Mainground

RHHF rap

16-7-0 69%(if u round its 70% doe) tournaments won =1

tournament record: 4-3

exhibition record: 12-4

Deadly-Sin Date: Monday, 19/Jan/09, 1:57 AM | Message # 3

Removed
Quote (coolmon)
when i first heard this i thought it was andre 3000 selling out but when i caught the video on t.v. it was this trash.So is this some retarded gay version of Andre 3000?tell me what u think.

Andre 3000 sold out big time. so your correct about
half of what u said..but the video was just...well i didnt watch it but still
J-Breakz Date: Saturday, 21/Feb/09, 4:55 PM | Message # 4

Heads
I think the song is dope... and i don't know what you mean bout andre sellin out... just because he expanded his style doesnt mean he sold out.

livin life like some cheesy movie
SnoopG79 Date: Saturday, 21/Feb/09, 5:15 PM | Message # 5

Beatboxers
Quote (J-Breakz)
I think the song is dope... and i don't know what you mean bout andre sellin out... just because he expanded his style doesnt mean he sold out.

Thank you for saying this. Sometimes I get tired of some wanting to play the "Hip-Hop Police".

3 stacks is dope & B.O.B. is part of the future in hip-hop IMO. If you've ever heard some of his stuff, it's pretty damn good.

& the reason he sounds like Andre 3000 a bit is because he's HEAVILY influenced by OutKast & you can hear that in his music too.

Only god can judge me.
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 21/Feb/09, 5:28 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (SnoopG79)
Thank you for saying this. Sometimes I get tired of some wanting to play the "Hip-Hop Police".

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Uncharted Date: Saturday, 21/Feb/09, 8:12 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
i just heard some of his other shit and heard him in some other interviews.he is a smart dude

Message edited by Uncharted - Saturday, 21/Feb/09, 8:32 PM
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 21/Feb/09, 8:17 PM | Message # 8

Heads
I dont think he sold out, he just like Mos Def, they just started singing more over rapping

Sick With It
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » wannabe andre 3000?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: