Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Artists Yall Despize Becides Lil Wizzayne
Artists Yall Despize Becides Lil Wizzayne
Menace Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:25 PM | Message # 31

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Strykah u r on too much drugs now or something cuz ur slowly starting to lose ur mind

no he just confused he tries to be a non conformist you know fuck the world i don't do what the world does and shit you know teen age non conformism biggrin on the other hand i might be the biggest non conformist here cause im an evil anarchist biggrin :D

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:26 PM | Message # 32

Heads
Quote (Menace)
no he just confused he tries to be a non conformist you know fuck the world i don't do what the world does and shit you know teen age non conformism on the other hand i might be the biggest non conformist here cause im an evil anarchist biggrin

ur evil..?! surprised

Sick With It
s0dr2 Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:27 PM | Message # 33

OGs
is joker strykah??

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:28 PM | Message # 34

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
is joker strykah??

nope

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:28 PM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
ur evil..?!

as you already know i don't believe in evil but it was just sarcasm cause anarchists have a bad reputation they are viewed as evil people and Nate goes tru a stage that all of us gone or are going biggrin

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:30 PM | Message # 36

Heads
Quote (Menace)
as you already know i don't believe in evil but it was just sarcasm cause anarchists have a bad reputation they are viewed as evil people and Nate goes tru a stage that all of us gone or are going

I already went thru that stage so Im coo

Sick With It
Deadly-Sin Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:39 PM | Message # 37

Removed
Quote (Joker13)
no i hate strykah

You cunt
s0dr2 Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:42 PM | Message # 38

OGs
is Kriptah-Knite strykah?

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:43 PM | Message # 39

Rappers
yea^

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Deadly-Sin Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:45 PM | Message # 40

Removed
Quote (sodr2)
is Kriptah-Knite strykah?

YES!...oh by the way SODR i thought u was Blaze at first
s0dr2 Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:45 PM | Message # 41

OGs
cooL! he was the first one to decrease my reps cry

Quote (Kriptah-Knite)

YES!...oh by the way SODR i thought u was Blaze at first

now how does THAT happen? my name never changed

Message edited by sodr2 - Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:47 PM
Deadly-Sin Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:46 PM | Message # 42

Removed
Quote (Joker13)
im sorry

LMAO
Menace Date: Saturday, 31/Jan/09, 10:55 PM | Message # 43

Heads
nice Tupac Amaru sign Joker a real freedom fighter

WestCoastKingz Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 0:08 AM | Message # 44

Writers
Quote (Em_SeeD)
lol he'd kick your ass

Yall knaw me maing? Im bigger taller and A FULL FLEGGED NIGGA NOT NONE OF THIS HALF WHITE LOOKIN GAY CHINGAXFAGGIT MAING..I THROW THA SWIFT JAB TO DIS NIGGAS FACE AWW SHIT ITS OVER I PROMISE I COULD DROP THAT FAGGIT IN DAT PICTURE>> SHIT I HEARD THAT NIGGA HAS A MUH FUCKIN PUSSY CUZ HE LIKES TO BE GROWIN HER HAIR N SHIT... POINT IS NIGGA, I WOULD DROP DAT BIZNATCH NO FUCKIN DOUBT.. DOUBT HE AINT COMIN TO MY STREETS CUZ HE GAY, BUT IF HE DOES..... Shit naw maing if he was cool..I wouldnt just start a brawl wif dat nigga on muh fuckin syte yadida mean? I'd just ask em whut da fuck happened yadida sayin? If he hung by my hood n waz cool wif sum of my homies I probably would forget about it cuz whoever hang wif us b Tripin on Them Duece64's maing hahaaha Foget whut duh fuck i said.. i jus aint feelin chino right now not as a nigga but as a disser of our thug shit....... I juss aint feelin it Yadida sayin? Gangstah muzic means we stand up for dat nigga pac but whut da fuck ever maing SHIT YA DI DEWW TO MUCH FUCKIN WERDZ YADIDA SIZZLING!$!@

Gun Shots to the faaacee... Aint no trace of the body, mark found dead... But killin aint my hobby. Foo u best step back to da plate, dem choppas n ak's gon make my day...Yadidamean

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 01/Feb/09, 0:13 AM | Message # 45

Heads
Quote (WestCoastKingz)

Yall knaw me maing? Im bigger taller and A FULL FLEGGED NIGGA NOT NONE OF THIS HALF WHITE LOOKIN GAY CHINGAXFAGGIT MAING..I THROW THA SWIFT JAB TO DIS NIGGAS FACE AWW SHIT ITS OVER I PROMISE I COULD DROP THAT FAGGIT IN DAT PICTURE>> SHIT I HEARD THAT NIGGA HAS A MUH FUCKIN PUSSY CUZ HE LIKES TO BE GROWIN HER HAIR N SHIT... POINT IS NIGGA, I WOULD DROP DAT BIZNATCH NO FUCKIN DOUBT.. DOUBT HE AINT COMIN TO MY STREETS CUZ HE GAY, BUT IF HE DOES..... Shit naw maing if he was cool..I wouldnt just start a brawl wif dat nigga on muh fuckin syte yadida mean? I'd just ask em whut da fuck happened yadida sayin? If he hung by my hood n waz cool wif sum of my homies I probably would forget about it cuz whoever hang wif us b Tripin on Them Duece64's maing hahaaha Foget whut duh fuck i said.. i jus aint feelin chino right now not as a nigga but as a disser of our thug shit....... I juss aint feelin it Yadida sayin? Gangstah muzic means we stand up for dat nigga pac but whut da fuck ever maing SHIT YA DI DEWW TO MUCH FUCKIN WERDZ YADIDA SIZZLING!$!@

Aaahh u constantly saying nigga is more annoying than ur typing...... dry

Sick With It
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Artists Yall Despize Becides Lil Wizzayne
Search: