[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » Latest Beat (By I_Guy)
Latest Beat
ill Date: Tuesday, 10/Mar/09, 10:46 AM | Message # 16

Emcees
yoo fam that snare is insane

love it

The World Is Yours
Chinita Date: Tuesday, 10/Mar/09, 2:42 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
It has a DOOM feeling to it

my words exactly..i love it i_guy, feeling it smile

s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 10/Mar/09, 3:47 PM | Message # 18

OGs
by the way, howd you put it on that site?

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 10/Mar/09, 7:10 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
by the way, howd you put it on that site?

You just go to Zshare.net and it will all be there. Just click "browse file."

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 3:49 AM | Message # 20

Heads
Another one again unfinished. I have to fix some of the levels and balances. I also notice a few note corrections I need to make.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
J-Breakz Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 4:23 AM | Message # 21

Heads
well done beat, the only thing I dont like about it though is that there's no bass in it at all.

livin life like some cheesy movie
I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 4:31 AM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
the only thing I dont like about it though is that there's no bass in it at all.

Really? I'll have to rework some of the levels. It's hard getting an acurate sound with the speakers I'm using. They're good speakers but I forget to set them to default when leveling. BTW, do you mean basslines or bass kicks?

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 4:36 AM | Message # 23

Heads
i really like the sounds you used, reminds me of some old school 70's rock, is it a sample or did you make the whole thing yourself?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
I_Guy Date: Tuesday, 21/Jul/09, 4:42 AM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
i really like the sounds you used, reminds me of some old school 70's rock, is it a sample or did you make the whole thing yourself?

I sampled some of the drums and cymbal in the background. I couldn't create an authentic enough cymbal that sounded old and live so I had to sample it. I wouldn't even call it a sample though, it's looped and mixed together, but I guess it's still considered a sample. I try not to sample, but do if necessary. :(
I never sample melodies though.

Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » Latest Beat (By I_Guy)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: