[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » The Mercenaries (Mnemonic & Mike Mictlan) - The Mercenaries
The Mercenaries (Mnemonic & Mike Mictlan) - The Mercenaries
What Rating Would You Give This Album?
1. 100-90% Real [ 2 ] [25.00%]
2. 89-80% Real [ 5 ] [62.50%]
3. 79-70% Real [ 0 ] [0.00%]
4. 69-60% Real [ 0 ] [0.00%]
5. 59-50% Real [ 0 ] [0.00%]
6. 49-40% Real [ 1 ] [12.50%]
7. 39-30% Real [ 0 ] [0.00%]
8. 29-20% Real [ 0 ] [0.00%]
9. 19-10% Real [ 0 ] [0.00%]
10. 9-0% Real [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 8
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 15/Apr/09, 4:56 PM | Message # 31

Heads
yeah, i feel that and i think i've heard of Razzle. maybe we can get EmSeeD to specially make some t's and send a few to him or something. idk. we NEED to get it done though. Render apparently used to do silk screening. maybe we can ask him.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 15/Apr/09, 5:09 PM | Message # 32

Heads
oh i should have deleted this, i have another thread for this..read what i wrote..(link)

ok cool, find out about it please, i dont have time to look into t shirts because my plate is to full but i thought someone else was taking care of that..yea it think it was emseed that was working on it..what is silk screening? i'll check out that zazzle more though.

http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/6-1859-1

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 15/Apr/09, 5:19 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Quote (Pensmoke)
Sounds dope but the vocals sound kinda drowned out and distorted by the beat a little.

funny u say that because i noticed that same thing in one video but not all..can't remember which one it was.

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 15/Apr/09, 5:28 PM | Message # 34

Heads
On every track or did you just listen to the first one? Either way, I think it's just the quality I uploaded it in unfortunately.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 15/Apr/09, 5:34 PM | Message # 35

Heads
Oh, ok. Well, have you listened to any of the others yet? They are all in that one video box. The entire album.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 15/Apr/09, 5:49 PM | Message # 36

Heads
Through the Temple of Hip Hop (which RHHF is now synonymous with). That's if all goes well though. He's got a track in the works with Bully atm which is Sheek's right hand man.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ritesofpasage Date: Thursday, 23/Apr/09, 3:04 PM | Message # 37

DJs
Production is off the hook. The lyrics are tight. Delivery on point but not overdone. This is real hip hop.

Check out my melody faithfulness is the fidelity of my soundtrack to that of the heavenlies.....
Rich Rok Date: Wednesday, 13/May/09, 9:07 PM | Message # 38

Watchers
Glad y'all are feelin the album- for those that don't know: the mercenaries is Mike Mictlan of Doomtree, Mnemonic of LA's Finest and dj Rich Rok. Half of the album produced by and all cuts by Rich Rok, other half is Mnemonic with guest production by Lazerbeak, POS. Diabolic and Misled Children. The album is at least 3 yrs. old and all artists are now doing other projects. Check out all artists off the album on myspace or doomtree.net for new heat. peace-
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » The Mercenaries (Mnemonic & Mike Mictlan) - The Mercenaries
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: