[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » I Need quick advice for this beat!
I Need quick advice for this beat!
Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 29/Apr/09, 9:21 PM | Message # 31

Heads
Quote (NtG)
geek? your the one reading about how to drive a car!!!!!

MAn these driving test r no joke, they gonna ask me some off the wall questions

Sick With It
NtG Date: Wednesday, 29/Apr/09, 9:24 PM | Message # 32

Heads
no, theyre really not, most of my test was about alcohol and i dont drink nor am i going to so it wasnt really relevant to me driving.

[deleted]
Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 29/Apr/09, 9:25 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Quote (NtG)
no, theyre really not, most of my test was about alcohol and i dont drink nor am i going to so it wasnt really relevant to me driving.

mine better be like that, shit........

Sick With It
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 29/Apr/09, 9:28 PM | Message # 34

Heads
In Cali you get your permit at 15 and your liscense at 16 (though I think they changed it recently) and so I've been driving for 6 years now and I've had my Camaro for 5. I was like NtG. I didn't study shit and I passed all the tests right away! Lol! That's how I usually am in school too. I've been slacking lately though. A bunch of bullshit has been going on.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

NtG Date: Wednesday, 29/Apr/09, 9:33 PM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
In Cali you get your permit at 15 and your liscense at 16 (though I think they changed it recently)

you can get your permit at 15.5 here.

Quote (eboyd)
I was like NtG. I didn't study shit and I passed all the tests right away! Lol! That's how I usually am in school too.

LOL Same! i havent brought a textbook home from school in AGES!!! i never do my HW at home either, i just do it all in school the day its due.

[deleted]
Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 29/Apr/09, 9:43 PM | Message # 36

Heads
Quote (NtG)
LOL Same! i havent brought a textbook home from school in AGES!!! i never do my HW at home either, i just do it all in school the day its due.

Quote (eboyd)
In Cali you get your permit at 15 and your liscense at 16 (though I think they changed it recently) and so I've been driving for 6 years now and I've had my Camaro for 5. I was like NtG. I didn't study shit and I passed all the tests right away! Lol! That's how I usually am in school too. I've been slacking lately though. A bunch of bullshit has been going on.

Im trying to get good grades
Im trying to get a B in geometry right now so I gotta do everything I can to rise my grade

Sick With It
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » I Need quick advice for this beat!
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: