[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » New piece (Anymore - Ritesofpasage)
New piece
ritesofpasage Date: Thursday, 23/Apr/09, 3:25 PM | Message # 1

DJs

I didn't make the beat. Only lyrics. Let me know I need feedback.

Check out my melody faithfulness is the fidelity of my soundtrack to that of the heavenlies.....
EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 23/Apr/09, 9:25 PM | Message # 2

Heads
those are some nice lyrics, but when you rap i can't really hear the beat as much maybe you should turn the beat up a bit, but those are some nice lyrics and they really go well with the beat too.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Thursday, 23/Apr/09, 10:14 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
maybe you should turn the beat up a bit

you aren't supposed to turn anything up. turn the lyrics down instead.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Saturday, 25/Apr/09, 0:10 AM | Message # 4

Heads
OK, i just got a chance to actually hear it (lol!). you REALLY need to get your energy up. it's dope, especially the lyrics, and it's not meant to be extreme energy, but there's supposed to be a specific energy for every track. you should set the stage for emotions, not the beat. feel the emotion and speak it like you would in real life. this person hurt your feelings, right? well, let them know!!! would you mumble if you were confronting someone in real life? "*in a mumbling, quiet voice* hey, that was some bullshit you did." how would this person respond to this? "yeah, yeah, shut up." she (i'm guessing it's a girl?) won't respect it in such a low voice. let her know! you feel me? just some constructive crit. hope it's helpful. smile

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Saturday, 25/Apr/09, 11:09 AM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
OK, i just got a chance to actually hear it (lol!). you REALLY need to get your energy up. it's dope, especially the lyrics, and it's not meant to be extreme energy, but there's supposed to be a specific energy for every track. you should set the stage for emotions, not the beat. feel the emotion and speak it like you would in real life. this person hurt your feelings, right? well, let them know!!! would you mumble if you were confronting someone in real life? "*in a mumbling, quiet voice* hey, that was some bullshit you did." how would this person respond to this? "yeah, yeah, shut up." she (i'm guessing it's a girl?) won't respect it in such a low voice. let her know! you feel me? just some constructive crit. hope it's helpful.

Great advise e smile i agree, it was great but does need more emotion and energy but it was good smile

Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » New piece (Anymore - Ritesofpasage)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: