[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » Agent X - M.O. Mixtape (Modus Operandi coming soon!)
Agent X - M.O. Mixtape
El_Matador Date: Monday, 19/Sep/11, 10:06 AM | Message # 16

Heads
I already heard the entire Detox Operandi. Is this mixtape worth of downloading? :D

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Greeny Date: Monday, 19/Sep/11, 10:47 AM | Message # 17

OGs
lol. Can't put it on my iPod in the right order because I can't change the info on all songs (some sorta stupid protection thingy), and because Apple is anti-choice, and I'm not talking about abortion. Everything is automatic with them. Couldn't download iTunes without also installing QuickTime. What the fuck!? So intrusive!
Can't manually choose the order of tracks, so I'll have to listen to it in bits. Don't think I got 60 minutes of free time this week. You're anti 9 to 5, I'm doing 8 to 8. Had a part time job on the side, but got fired lawl.
The mixtape sounds good so far.

:)
El_Matador Date: Monday, 19/Sep/11, 11:41 AM | Message # 18

Heads
lol yo, u could've put the rhhf mixtape version of international on ur mixtape

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

eboyd Date: Monday, 19/Sep/11, 12:16 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Was that a different version???! Lol my bad!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Monday, 19/Sep/11, 1:56 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Was that a different version???! Lol my bad!

Yeah, the version from rhhf mixtape has the best mixing and one more verse (Trigger's).
Btw you've appeared on the Trigger's last project... why did he quit rapping?

El_Matador Date: Monday, 19/Sep/11, 2:11 PM | Message # 21

Heads
You really should work on Flores Magon, it could be dope enough to be released in a proper form, not as a half assed unfinished track on the mixtape.

"No Better Man" <<< 'tha fuck was that? LOL! What the hell did I just listen to?

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 19/Sep/11, 7:31 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Hahaha! So what do you think of it now?

still got to listen to it more

Quote (El_Matador)
Yeah, the version from rhhf mixtape has the best mixing and one more verse (Trigger's).

Trigger quit rapping?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
El_Matador Date: Monday, 19/Sep/11, 7:59 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
Trigger quit rapping?

Yeah, his last mixtape was his last. He said something like "From now on, I'm waiting for the world to end" - and quit rapping. He seems to be obsessed with that armagedon shit. Hope he'll come back 2 rap again.

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 19/Sep/11, 8:24 PM | Message # 24

Heads
lmfao i wonder what he's gonna do when the world doesn't end 2012, probably say what everyone says, change the story from 'end of the world' to 'oh no i meant there was just gonna be a big change, but not an immediate change that you could actually see but a really gradual change that will happen over a long period of time, but it started at 2012'. He's probably hiding in a bomb shelter somewhere right now

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 20/Sep/11, 0:50 AM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)

what???!?!
Quote (El_Matador)
You really should work on Flores Magon, it could be dope enough to be released in a proper form, not as a half assed unfinished track on the mixtape.

yeah no doubt, but that will be a huge hassle. i tried getting the PTF of it but i haven't found a version of Pro Tools on which i can open it without all the files being unreadable except the studio in Santa Monica and i haven't been able to go there in like 6 months or more, and when i do i never have studio access. i had another verse but it came out sloppy and the quality was shit. i'd have to re-record it if i wanted to finish it properly and the first verse came out too clean for me to do that. i just need to raise the levels a bit.

Quote (El_Matador)
"No Better Man" <<< 'tha fuck was that? LOL! What the hell did I just listen to?

lol come on man, it was just experimentation. a lot of people liked it actually but me, Mnemonic, and Unite C ultimately decided to scrap it because 1. Unite no longer liked the beat, 2. Mnemonic thought the beat was pretty mediocre as well, and 3. we came to the conclusion that i have to practice that style of rhyming if i want to try to use it a lot before hand or else it will come out sounding a bit amateur.

Quote (El_Matador)
Yeah, his last mixtape was his last. He said something like "From now on, I'm waiting for the world to end" - and quit rapping. He seems to be obsessed with that armagedon shit. Hope he'll come back 2 rap again.

wow......

Quote (EmSeeD)
lmfao i wonder what he's gonna do when the world doesn't end 2012, probably say what everyone says, change the story from 'end of the world' to 'oh no i meant there was just gonna be a big change, but not an immediate change that you could actually see but a really gradual change that will happen over a long period of time, but it started at 2012'. He's probably hiding in a bomb shelter somewhere right now

rofl

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 20/Sep/11, 11:52 AM | Message # 26

OGs
whoa, howd this escape me? dl'ing now, im pumped

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 20/Sep/11, 12:33 PM | Message # 27

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
me, Mnemonic, and Unite C

Count me in, I don't like it either. You guys had different reasons why to scrap it. My reason is different too. It's kinda corny lol You're too good to make shit like that.

Quote (eboyd)
what???!?!

Quote (eboyd)
wow......

Yes, take a look at this

v
v
v
v
v

Quote (EmSeeD)

Actually, you might be right about that

Greeny Date: Tuesday, 20/Sep/11, 4:10 PM | Message # 28

OGs
The Guy Fawkes mask doesn't bring up suspicion to you about how sincere the poster really was?

:)
EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 20/Sep/11, 11:48 PM | Message # 29

Heads
listening to it again, favourite songs so far (not in order) are Suicidal Thoughts, Feeding, Time Keeps Slipping, Flores Magon

love the sick lines on Feeding, "what goes around comes around like clamidia", love the lyrics for Time Keeps Slipping and Flores Magon, Time Keeps Slipping sounds really poetic.

I renamed the tracks so they're in order and converted the wma tracks and added the other mix of International Champions League on my one

So what is the name of the mixtape? just M.O. The Mixtape? It might get confusing if people are looking for the Modus Operandi album, they might find the mixtape instead

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 21/Sep/11, 0:44 AM | Message # 30

Heads
Yeah, just M.O. Mixtape. However, like I said, I was initially planning to call it Scrap Metal because I just scrapped a bunch of tracks together. What do you think?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » Agent X - M.O. Mixtape (Modus Operandi coming soon!)
Search: