[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » Viknotize-No Regrets (I'm new here, tell me what you think of my newest song.)
Viknotize-No Regrets
vik Date: Sunday, 28/Dec/08, 9:01 PM | Message # 16

Rappers
i was on a youtube video i think and it said somethin like, support real hip hop, so i just went on it and i thought its a tite site so yeah lol
Menace Date: Sunday, 28/Dec/08, 9:09 PM | Message # 17

Heads
nice track i am not used to accents like that in hip hop songs but u can twist that and u can make yourself a unique rapping style

vik Date: Sunday, 28/Dec/08, 9:36 PM | Message # 18

Rappers
i just uploaded the song on youtube heres the link..

if ya like it then please subscribe on my videos aswell ill try uploading other stuff on there soon...

eboyd_ Date: Sunday, 28/Dec/08, 10:56 PM | Message # 19

Removed
I am using my cell phone to view this right now and audio quality on YT videos on my phones sucks so I couldn't hear your lyrics, but the Aussie accent sounds good and your flow is dope as fuck! The beat is decent. Check the music at my YT page:

http://www.youtube.com/eboyd32

vik Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 1:13 AM | Message # 20

Rappers
ye i just heard it on youtube after i uploaded it and for some reason it sounds like the youtube player has distorted my song, it sounds all echoed.
its probably better to just check it out at the download link i put up in my first post if you want to hear it at its original quality

Message edited by vik - Monday, 29/Dec/08, 1:14 AM
Chinita Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 1:49 AM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (vik)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7T82QOUP

Welcome to the group

i couldnt hear the song.

vik Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 2:12 AM | Message # 22

Rappers
thanks, i think you can only download it with that link, but if you dont want to download it the song is also provided in a youtube video on this page where you can hear it
Chinita Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 9:49 AM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (vik)
thanks, i think you can only download it with that link, but if you dont want to download it the song is also provided in a youtube video on this page where you can hear it

oh ok well i didn't even notice the video, i was half a sleep last night..:) this morning i heard that no regrets its pretty awesome. i like what you said about lil wayne lol keep up the good work..good to have another emcee in our group. i'll check out your other videos and sub u when i log on to youtube..

RHHF

Chinita Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 9:52 AM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (vik)
nice track i am not used to accents like that in hip hop songs but u can twist that and u can make yourself a unique rapping style

by the way i think the accent sounded great..

how old are you vic?

vik Date: Monday, 29/Dec/08, 6:38 PM | Message # 25

Rappers
thanks, Im 18 years old
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » Viknotize-No Regrets (I'm new here, tell me what you think of my newest song.)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: