[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » General Music » The Official Cat Stevens Appreciation Thread
The Official Cat Stevens Appreciation Thread
eboyd Date: Friday, 01/May/09, 8:08 PM | Message # 1

Heads
for one of the most under-appreciated artists of all time. CHEERS! post anything about Cat you would like to share here:

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Friday, 01/May/09, 8:42 PM | Message # 2

Heads
bump sad (nobody appreciates Cat Stevens like i do? )

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

NtG Date: Friday, 01/May/09, 8:51 PM | Message # 3

Heads
i like this stuff. its nice and relaxing.

[deleted]
Menace Date: Friday, 01/May/09, 9:05 PM | Message # 4

Heads
this dude is a Muslim Terrorist now KILL HIM !!!!!!!!!!! LOL man i always love Cat Stevens big ups

eboyd Date: Friday, 01/May/09, 9:40 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (Menace)
this dude is a Muslim Terrorist now KILL HIM !!!!!!!!!!! LOL man i always love Cat Stevens big ups

LOL! dude, check the comments on the first video i posted from some dude named bjbjbjbjbj and check this video man. smh:

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Saturday, 02/May/09, 9:34 AM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
LOL! dude, check the comments on the first video i posted from some dude named bjbjbjbjbj and check this video man. smh:

that's terrible ain't gonna comment on that video these are the same people that think a " Clash Of Civilizations " is imminent these are the same racial biased people that look in their neighbors backyard but they never look in theirs sometimes my head hurts from such ignorance and one thing more when Palestine was occupied partially by the Brits the Zionists used terrorist tactics against the British people seem to forget that ohh and one thing more Jews seem to forget that such smear campaigns were used against them in Europe and Americas some time ago too they seem to forget many things when all Europe before Hitler called on the Jewish Problem and Judaism being a religion that wants to conquer the world exact like they say for Islam people seem to forget their past when they fit in some place

Forum » Off-Topic » General Music » The Official Cat Stevens Appreciation Thread
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: