[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » "Your Papers Please?" New ID Cards and The Loss Of Freedom !
"Your Papers Please?" New ID Cards and The Loss Of Freedom !
Menace Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 8:51 PM | Message # 1

Heads
http://www.anarchy.net/archive/2009-02-07/Your_Papers_Please#comm

a good article nd for other info about the New ID search micro chip or New World Order

eboyd Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 9:06 PM | Message # 2

Heads
sumzabitches!!!!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 9:11 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
sumzabitches!!!!

ohh this nothing it's happening all over National ID Cards are only used in totalitarian societies plus its against Article 8 and 14 of the Human Rights Act the right to respect for private life and the right to non-discrimination i tell you Erik shit's is going crazy

ill Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 9:17 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
ohh this nothing it's happening all over National ID Cards are only used in totalitarian societies plus its against Article 8 and 14 of the Human Rights Act the right to respect for private life and the right to non-discrimination i tell you Erik shit's is going crazy

ye but no one gives a fuck anymore, like one example is isreal using those fire artilery weapons in public areas, all theyre gonna get is a slap on the wrist despite the fact its against the law

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 9:21 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (ill)
ye but no one gives a fuck anymore, like one example is isreal using those fire artilery weapons in public areas, all theyre gonna get is a slap on the wrist despite the fact its against the law

yes but take notice that this will effect people worldwide everyone of us maybe that's why me personally i predict mass riots in the world in 20 years or some things will get very bad very bad very bad

ill Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 9:26 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
theres a change coming with obama, i hope this leads a sort of political revolution where they actualy have ethics and morals and dont lie and break the law just to benefit lobyists or themselves

The World Is Yours
eboyd Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 9:28 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Obama? Obama won't do shit! maybe people will change because they think Obama represents change, but he's just a corporate puppet politician like the rest of them.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 9:30 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
obama has done shit, you can hate all you want but at least his ethics and morals are in the right place and he actualy represents the people, better to get behind him who actualy brings change then mccain who is more of the same

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 9:32 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (ill)
theres a change coming with obama, i hope this leads a sort of political revolution where they actualy have ethics and morals and dont lie and break the law just to benefit lobyists or themselves

Obama is no change did you see Mumia Abu Jamal's speeches on him?? cause like he said real change will mean an end to the Empire and corporate greed i mean yes it is a change a change in the shade of the political managers whatever you like it or not capitalism will lead to new wars and new ways to profit that's the nature of it

Menace Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 9:33 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (ill)
actualy represents the people

no politicians represents the people its not in the nature of representative democracy they represent their own interests or those of their class wink

eboyd Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 9:35 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (ill)
obama has done shit, you can hate all you want but at least his ethics and morals are in the right place and he actualy represents the people, better to get behind him who actualy brings change then mccain who is more of the same

Obama is no different than McCain. sure, he's already passed his stimulus package which is quite impressive in 1 month of a presidency, but we'll see if it works. also, all that lobbyist stuff he was talking about and he's already having problems with dudes who are pretty much low key lobbyists. idk man, we'll just have to wait and see, but remember when he fucks up that i said a politician is a politician, no matter what shape, size, color and attitude they come with.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 9:35 PM | Message # 12

Emcees
no change to what? he is closing gitmo he is withdrawing from iraq he has made all the files that are public acsess actualy public acsess, whereas bush and cheney faught against every appeal to get that infomation.

you can not agree with him or whatever but to not regocnize him as change is being blind to what hes done so far

Quote (Menace)
real change will mean an end to the Empire and corporate greed i mean yes it is a change a change in the shade of the political managers whatever you like it or not capitalism will lead to new wars and new ways to profit that's the nature of it

real change will come but not overnight, you gotta recognize this is the baby steps towards real change

The World Is Yours
eboyd Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 9:38 PM | Message # 13

Heads
like i said, we'll see.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 9:39 PM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (ill)
real change will come but not overnight, you gotta recognize this is the baby steps towards real change

he is a capitalist there will be NO CHANGE you need to study how the system o works you are too hyped about this shit capitalism leads to exploitation its is PROVEN you see it all around Kennedy fucked whit the world Bill fucked whit the world Obama will fuck whit it too cause thats the nature of capitalism exploitation

ill Date: Saturday, 07/Feb/09, 9:41 PM | Message # 15

Emcees
yoooo im not talking about revolution change, but you gotta recognize his is change from the republican bs

what it leads to i dunno but its change

The World Is Yours
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » "Your Papers Please?" New ID Cards and The Loss Of Freedom !
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: