• »
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Youtube vs Warner
Youtube vs Warner
Chinita Date: Wednesday, 25/Feb/09, 5:08 PM | Message # 1

Heads

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 25/Feb/09, 5:14 PM | Message # 2

Heads
this is terrible, dam creeps..its always about money.

ill Date: Wednesday, 25/Feb/09, 5:42 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
even stones throw my favourite label is getting pissed off about the money, such a shame dry

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Wednesday, 25/Feb/09, 5:52 PM | Message # 4

Heads
music will get much more better when such companies will de-monopolize the industry and create labels these labels will be directly controlled by those who work in them everything from money to music i think if one follows such idea it will boost their music and such examples we see in the underground autonomous labels that create very good music in fact this could encompass the whole capitalist system it is proven that the profit motive is highly overrated and hip hop could be an example as now when rappers earn millions their music stinks but back then when rappers were conscious that they will not make big money they still did it

ill Date: Wednesday, 25/Feb/09, 5:57 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
in a perfect world maybe, but as long as there is more money to be made theres gonna be someone to capitalize on that

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Wednesday, 25/Feb/09, 6:05 PM | Message # 6

Heads
well i freaking debugged the profit motive i don't know why you call it out wink

Uncharted Date: Wednesday, 25/Feb/09, 6:07 PM | Message # 7

Watchers
See what i mean these music industries r doing 4 $$$$$$$$$$ its bullshit their defeating the purpose of the original meaning of music
ill Date: Wednesday, 25/Feb/09, 6:10 PM | Message # 8

Emcees
Quote (Uncharted)
See what i mean these music industries r doing 4 $$$$$$$$$$ its bullshit their defeating the purpose of the original meaning of music

thats what i mean menace your thing works if people put the music first but theres always those who put money first and theyre gonna overtake the people who put music first because if your selling the most popular product people are gonna buy it

The World Is Yours
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 25/Feb/09, 6:23 PM | Message # 9

Heads
You don't get the premise of what we're saying ill. You change the system there will be no room for greed. Why is music from other countries in the past so good? It came from a different economic system. You take down the capitalist system, which is designed to create greed, and you create a new system based on participation over hierarchy and that is when you will see that same mentality reflected in the music.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Wednesday, 25/Feb/09, 6:34 PM | Message # 10

Emcees
but is that realistic?

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Wednesday, 25/Feb/09, 6:37 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (ill)
but is that realistic?

lol it is its called participatory economics its the main economic principle of the anarchist school of thought

Menace Date: Wednesday, 25/Feb/09, 6:50 PM | Message # 12

Heads
and copyrights for happy birthday ?? are they crazy ?? from what i know songs like happy birthday and other similar songs are part of popular folklore how you can claim copyright to popular folklore?? its freaking crazy man these people are CRAZY

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 25/Feb/09, 6:52 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Dude, it's more practical than capitalism! Think about it, is capitalism realistic? Sure, we're using capitalism, but look at all the problems we're having with it. Use some critical thinking. Trust me.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Wednesday, 25/Feb/09, 7:00 PM | Message # 14

Emcees
i tried reading about participatory economics but im to fried atm

is there no potential for explotation in participatory economics?

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Wednesday, 25/Feb/09, 7:04 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (ill)
is there no potential for explotation in participatory economics?

exploitation by who ?? if the resources are small then you will have small results it's obvious but exploitation no cause if you want to take advantage of the system you exploit and take advantage of you and your fellow workers so its not beneficial for anybody to exploit its counter productive

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Youtube vs Warner
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: