[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Why hasnt youtube got rid of my acount yet? (Hmm this is odd)
Why hasnt youtube got rid of my acount yet?
Deadly-Sin Date: Wednesday, 04/Mar/09, 12:12 PM | Message # 1

Removed
I find it weird how people keep getting there
acount's removed from youtube yet iv got 32 videos
that someone claims to be theres and i havent been removed yet
iv only had the auto taken from 1video (1 i think)
i just find it weird
EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 04/Mar/09, 4:07 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Quote (Kriptah-Knite)
I find it weird how people keep getting there
acount's removed from youtube yet iv got 32 videos
that someone claims to be theres and i havent been removed yet
iv only had the auto taken from 1video (1 i think)
i just find it weird

kiba did have 973 videos or something like that, but yeah i have 44 videos and a couple have been taken off plus a few good ones had the audio removed, i swear there was some asshole on my page purposely flagging all my videos, coz i've been on you tube for a while and hardly ever had any copyright isssues but there was two weeks where all of a sudden i had like 10 copyright issues all within the same weeks or two weeks. Kiba also had some asshole on his page saying shit like "This guy is an album spammer" or "this is a good song but he put up the aritists whole album, karma's gonna pay you back" or some shit like that.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ill Date: Wednesday, 04/Mar/09, 7:30 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
stones throw took 50 of my 90 down but im still here biggrin lol

The World Is Yours
Kiba Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 9:33 AM | Message # 4

Emcees
Quote (ill)
stones throw took 50 of my 90 down but im still here lol

really i only lost about 15 vids wtf
i also lost my Aus hip hop channel that had no vids taken down... idk whats going on dry

anyway iv started a new channel mainly to watch graff vids cause of the age thing, but then a few ppl where asking for som records up
so im gona put 50 vinyl vids up then leave it for ages cause of work. my new channel is Saintkibz
if you read this send me an invite im too lazy to find yall tongue

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

Deadly-Sin Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 9:39 AM | Message # 5

Removed
Quote (Kiba)
Saintkibz

Nice name different but yeah..by the way whats your graff tag?
eboyd Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 9:39 AM | Message # 6

Heads
you guys upload like hundreds of videos. i just did like 60 something, of which only like 30 or so have music by well known artists in them. i just uploaded the right tracks (which is hard nowadays the way YT is being a bitch) and i haven't had a problem yet. i think the main reason i've not had a problem is that i handle my copyright claim pretty much instantly and i mute the video. whenever you handle it quickly and get rid of it they seem to have noting to complain about.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Kiba Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 9:50 AM | Message # 7

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
you guys upload like hundreds of videos. i just did like 60 something, of which only like 30 or so have music by well known artists in them. i just uploaded the right tracks (which is hard nowadays the way YT is being a bitch) and i haven't had a problem yet. i think the main reason i've not had a problem is that i handle my copyright claim pretty much instantly and i mute the video. whenever you handle it quickly and get rid of it they seem to have noting to complain about.

I think wit mine Kero One must of cracked it at youtube cause almost every vid of his music and artists from his Plug label
got taken down i think about 5 other channels got suspended too... i never thought Kero One would of done sumting like that too caz there where som vids of him like 2 yrs old now gone, i dont understand this move either, His Label aint even that big i thought Youtube for him would be more of a positive then negative....

Added (06/Mar/09, 9:50 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Kriptah-Knite)
Nice name different but yeah..by the way whats your graff tag

i aint writing at the moment but i was last putting SKORE

eboyd Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 10:48 AM | Message # 8

Heads
See, here's the thing. I'm not positive, but I think this could be the case. There is no such thing as independent anymore. All "indie" labels are distributed by majors. Even Immortal Technique, the self proclaimed emcee with no boss, has Koch Records, which is owned by UMG, doing his distribution for his Viper Records. And Viper is the closest thing to a completely independent label out of the more successful indies. My theory is that these majors have a few rules that they use to keep these indies in check. I don't think that it is the indie's decision to delete YT videos. Indies pose a threat to majors and so the majors, because of this, have a need to own a part in everything, but since they have trouble signing indie artists because 1. They have too much integrity to sign their artistic creativity over to a CEO and 2. They make more money independently. CEOs are well aware that YT is a really good place to promote. That is why UMG has an official YT page where the upload all the newest videos and they never get deleted but when we upload old school/underground they either delete it like they have done to all of us or if you are lucky like I was with "Tennessee" by Arrested Development and "My Melody" by Eric B. & Rakim they will take full control of your video, like make it unavailable in certain countries, advertise the music they promote, etc., but once it gets just popular enough they rip it out from under you. I'm sure they will even delete that video soon because I'm at like 200,000 views now. They did that with my Sugarhill Gang "Rapper's Delight" videos. They were allowing me to keep them under their conditions, but when they got to like 300,000 or so they pulled the plug. Indie music doesn't stand a chance on YT. The big corporations don't want indies to get more than 300,000 views or so because that is a threat to the music they promote.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

I_Guy Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 12:24 PM | Message # 9

Heads
They will delete anything you can find on itunes. I suggest you guys try to find some unreleased or rare shit from the people you upload. Or upload the tracks under a different name. That's what I do and I haven't had a problem once and my videos have over 500,000 video views all together. I have several videos with several thousands of views and I've never been notified of anything.

I'm starting to put annotations linking to this group on my popular vids. I haven't before because I don't really want to associate this group with old Death Row shit and flood this site with a bunch of dumb ass gangsta rap fans, yadida?

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Deadly-Sin Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 12:29 PM | Message # 10

Removed
Youtube=FAGGOTS!!!

Chinktube=Dope (Matical)

Kiba Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 12:43 PM | Message # 11

Emcees
Quote (Kriptah-Knite)
Youtube=FAGGOTS!!!
Chinktube=Dope (Matical)

what do you think of Jewtube

Deadly-Sin Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 12:50 PM | Message # 12

Removed
Quote (Kiba)
what do you think of Jewtube

its alright crackertube is pretty good as well
ill Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 12:58 PM | Message # 13

Emcees
what pissed me off when my vids got taken down is that stonesthrow addmited it was about the money dry

The World Is Yours
Kiba Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 12:58 PM | Message # 14

Emcees
Quote (Kriptah-Knite)
its alright crackertube is pretty good as well

lol aww man we are talking som wack shit its what like 5am over here now biggrin

Deadly-Sin Date: Friday, 06/Mar/09, 1:02 PM | Message # 15

Removed
Quote (Kiba)
lol aww man we are talking som wack shit its what like 5am over here now

Yeah shit didnt even realize the time man...i might
find some blogs to post and stuff...cant post blogs but im sure Wong(or his slave name erik) will help me out
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Why hasnt youtube got rid of my acount yet? (Hmm this is odd)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: