[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » -Sh** That Pisses You Off!- ((Air It Out))
-Sh** That Pisses You Off!-
Menace Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:29 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (AceKat00o)
I hate all that exagerated sentimentall shit,like when on a show theres a kid who broke his leg and all the ppl there are acting like he had cancer in terminal stage ,"Save this child from the burden ,he is only a CHILD !!! He doesent deserve a broken leg,what DID HE DO WRONG GOD,WHAT???*CRYES* "" i hate that tipe of shit ,especialy when they start that goddamn piano sentimental shit right after that and show the kid like cryin IT FUCKING MAKES ME WANNA FUCKING KILL THE FUCKING PEOPLE WHO FUCKING EXAGERATE<I AM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW,I WANNA KILL,MY PIKY HURTS FROM HOLDING DOWN THE FUCKING SHIFT BUTON CAUSE IM TO MUCH OF A RETARD TO JUST PRES CAPSLOCK!!! sry but im realy mad right now

WORD !!! WORD!! and i hate the middle class corny wannabe be trendy people AKA the white romanian youth from my country lol

Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:31 PM | Message # 17

Heads
so i hate this,,, my son's friend spent the night, so he ask if he can use our computer to check his myspace. i said ok. then he went on myspace and ask me how he can add music to his page, so i said go to music section and search for an artist and you know the steps if you have myspace.. so anyway i said, ok give me any artist you want me to search for and he said lil wayne, why does that have to be the first name that would pop out of a 13 year olds mouth?.. well i know its the media and not his fault but i hated it.. sad

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:32 PM | Message # 18

Rappers
I hate all these clorox bleach commercials that show people disinfecting toys, door knobs, and other shit... NEWS FLASH U CANT KILL ALL THE GERMS IN THE WORLD RETARDS!!!

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:35 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (Blaze)
I hate all these clorox bleach commercials that show people disinfecting toys, door knobs, and other shit... NEWS FLASH U CANT KILL ALL THE GERMS IN THE WORLD RETARDS!!!

Word!

Graffiti
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:37 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
when you're walking down the street like you think your all that
then you kick your toe

i think hitting your toe is the worse pain ever

Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:38 PM | Message # 21

Heads
I hate that i only have like 8 % rep and all of you other guys have like 30-50% ,how the fuck cann i have that rep??? and dont fucking tell me to post i got a better method, 10 dollars for each rep point added to my profile!!

Graffiti
Menace Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:39 PM | Message # 22

Heads
lol Ace is right where the fuck is my rep points WHERES MY REP POINS ?? biggrin

Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:39 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)

try geting shot with a ruber bullet by the police in the abdomen,HURTS AS HELL

Graffiti
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:45 PM | Message # 24

Heads
LMAO I hate when I cant keep my eyes open when I sneeze

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:45 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (AceKat00o)
try geting shot with a ruber bullet by the police in the abdomen,HURTS AS HELL

ouch

i hate when parents make a big fuss over a kids when he gets hurt.. i mean come on. the kids falls and gets a boo boo and the mom most of all is like oh baby, are you ok omg omg omg my baby boo mommy will kiss it.. like whats that gonna do? and come on, the kid will live.. i just don't like that baby talk crap.. talk normal to your toddlers and babies and if they fall, just say you 'll be ok or they willl wine for the rest of their lives.. i notice mom's do it more than dads. maybe i was different becuase im a single mom playing the role of mommy and daddy.. i guess

baby booboo lol

Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 2:35 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
baby booboo lol

LOL

Graffiti
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 3:31 PM | Message # 27

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)

lol if you think thats the worst pain then be thankful your not a male. getting hit in the balls is much worse

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 3:42 PM | Message # 28

Heads
gettin a wet willy pisses me off

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 3:43 PM | Message # 29

Heads
Quote (EmSeed)
lol if you think thats the worst pain then be thankful your not a male. getting hit in the balls is much worse

ouch, thats gotta hurt, glad i dont have balls LOL..

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 5:00 PM | Message # 30

Heads
houdini gets on my nerves like it aint nothing

Sick With It
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » -Sh** That Pisses You Off!- ((Air It Out))
Search: