[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » -Sh** That Pisses You Off!- ((Air It Out))
-Sh** That Pisses You Off!-
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:34 PM | Message # 1

Rappers
What pisses you guys off?

This thread is not for dissing anyone in the site or argueing, just let out things that piss you off..Get it off your chest..if u want to tell someone off, do it in the rant section.. smile

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:35 PM | Message # 2

Rappers
I get pissed when I get cereal and put it in the bowl and then there's no more milk!!

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:46 PM | Message # 3

Heads
I hated when Nas sold out but he eventually found his way back

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:49 PM | Message # 4

Heads
i hate when i pour me a cup of coffee then find out there's no milk smile now that will get you all the time

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:51 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
i hate when i pour me a cup of coffee then find out there's no milk now that will get you all the time

LMFAO I can picture ur reactions
cry alco angry2 blink crazy fie fuck

Heres my reactions
haha lol

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:54 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (Meth)
LMFAO I can picture ur reactions

hahha thats it, my children know how i get so now they make sure they leave enough milk for my coffee in the morning. biggrin

Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:56 PM | Message # 7

Heads
who drank the rest of the millk, i only ask for a tiny bit that i put in my coffee!!!!!

same goes for cereal.. worse thing is pouring a bowl and ur all excited and bammmm there is no milk.. sad angry2 angry2 angry2 devil

Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:00 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Where is that dam remote? or who took the batteries out of my remote? hahaha my son is always taking my batteries for his cordless xbox 360 controller, that sucker runs out of batteries so quick, might as well use one with a dam cord. i'm venting

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:08 PM | Message # 9

Heads
lol mine is a rechargable battery saves loads of cash

I hate when ppl constantly followpopular ppl it makes me mad cause they aint got a mind of their own

Sick With It
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:11 PM | Message # 10

Rappers
I hate when my room gets cold at night.. so I turn the heater on but then it gets too hot.. So I turn off the heater.. And then it gets cold again

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:16 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (Meth)
I hate when ppl constantly followpopular ppl it makes me mad cause they aint got a mind of their own

that gets to me too

I hate it when all the chicks hit on me just because im cool cool cool cool cool cool cool ,stay the fuck out of my intimate space,if you want me then il call you, christ they make me mad all the time ,im losing my mind cry cry cry [size=18]LOL [/size=18]

Graffiti
Deadly-Sin Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:16 PM | Message # 12

Removed
when you drink milk from the bottle & its out of date!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry
or when you're walking down the street like you think your all that
then you kick your toe and yell "FUCK!", AND!!!!.....i hate it when you..
want a smoke but you don't have any, and then you watch like 3 movies or shows
and theres always someone smoking, or you see people smoking.
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:16 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (Blaze)
I hate when my room gets cold at night.. so I turn the heater on but then it gets too hot.. So I turn off the heater.. And then it gets cold again

LMAO I used to do that

I hate it when they started makin all of those dumb reality shows after Flavor of Love

Sick With It
Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:27 PM | Message # 14

Heads
I hate all that exagerated sentimentall shit,like when on a show theres a kid who broke his leg and all the ppl there are acting like he had cancer in terminal stage ,"Save this child from the burden ,he is only a CHILD !!! He doesent deserve a broken leg,what DID HE DO WRONG GOD,WHAT???*CRYES* "" i hate that tipe of shit ,especialy when they start that goddamn piano sentimental shit right after that and show the kid like cryin IT FUCKING MAKES ME WANNA FUCKING KILL THE FUCKING PEOPLE WHO FUCKING EXAGERATE<I AM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW,I WANNA KILL,MY PIKY HURTS FROM HOLDING DOWN THE FUCKING SHIFT BUTON CAUSE IM TO MUCH OF A RETARD TO JUST PRES CAPSLOCK!!! sry but im realy mad right now

Graffiti
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 1:28 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (Meth)
lol mine is a rechargable battery saves loads of cash

my kids have rechargable batteries but they forget to charge them lol

Quote (Genasydal)

heheh i hate that...

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » -Sh** That Pisses You Off!- ((Air It Out))
Search: