[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Interpreting LOLs (how i see lols in the internet)
Interpreting LOLs
EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 25/Nov/10, 4:03 PM | Message # 1

Heads
this is how i see lols on the internet. let me know if you think its true with you or not

lol = more of a "heh", you noded and smiled and want to seem friendly

LOL = "HA" inside your head, you thought it was funny and actually laughed a little in your head but not out loud

lmao = you thought it was hillarious and smiled to yourself but weren't actually laughing

LMAO = you actually laughed

LMFAO = you laughed but you want to make sure people know you laughed by adding the F so they know just how funny it is and make sure they understand its funny so they can laugh along with you

ROFL = you laughed a lot, but you really want people to see just how funny it is by exaggerating how much you really laughed

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA or HAHAHAHAHA or PAHAHAHAHA = you geniuenly burst out laughing and want people to know you burst out laughing so they can see what the hell was so damn funny

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
s0dr2 Date: Friday, 26/Nov/10, 8:19 AM | Message # 2

OGs
lmao

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Treach Date: Friday, 26/Nov/10, 8:21 AM | Message # 3

OGs
what if i kinda quietly laughed to myself, like lmao but a bit more and not quite LMAO

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
El_Matador Date: Friday, 26/Nov/10, 10:17 AM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
this is how i see lols on the internet. let me know if you think its true with you or not

lol = more of a "heh", you noded and smiled and want to seem friendly

LOL = "HA" inside your head, you thought it was funny and actually laughed a little in your head but not out loud

lmao = you thought it was hillarious and smiled to yourself but weren't actually laughing

LMAO = you actually laughed

LMFAO = you laughed but you want to make sure people know you laughed by adding the F so they know just how funny it is and make sure they understand its funny so they can laugh along with you

ROFL = you laughed a lot, but you really want people to see just how funny it is by exaggerating how much you really laughed

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA or HAHAHAHAHA or PAHAHAHAHA = you geniuenly burst out laughing and want people to know you burst out laughing so they can see what the hell was so damn funny

LOL you don't have better things to do, Mark? XD

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 26/Nov/10, 4:02 PM | Message # 5

Heads
I completely agree with this lol

When I wrote lol I actually lmao cuz it was ironic how I lol but now Im really LMAO cuz Im thinking about wat u said and how true it is and Im HAHAHAHAAHA cuxz its hilarious

Lolz!!!

Sick With It
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 26/Nov/10, 4:36 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
LOL you don't have better things to do, Mark? XD

lol no, and that lol was actually a little giggle to myself hahaha and now its a hahaha

Quote (Lord_Meth)
I completely agree with this lol
When I wrote lol I actually lmao cuz it was ironic how I lol but now Im really LMAO cuz Im thinking about wat u said and how true it is and Im HAHAHAHAAHA cuxz its hilarious

Lolz!!!

as confusing as it sounds that's what i was just doing now while i was reading el matadors comment, :D

Quote (Treach)
what if i kinda quietly laughed to myself, like lmao but a bit more and not quite LMAO

good point, i think thats still what lmao is

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Treach Date: Friday, 26/Nov/10, 4:57 PM | Message # 7

OGs
Quote (EmSeeD)
good point, i think thats still what lmao is

ima call that a lolmao

- K-RINO
Greeny Date: Friday, 26/Nov/10, 9:33 PM | Message # 8

OGs
Then there's the conceited lolol.

:)
El_Matador Date: Friday, 26/Nov/10, 9:50 PM | Message # 9

Heads
omg you're for real haha

so what you say about ROFLMAO?

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Treach Date: Saturday, 27/Nov/10, 7:03 AM | Message # 10

OGs
Quote (El_Matador)
ROFLMAO

i think that's the same as 'LMFAO'

- K-RINO
s0dr2 Date: Saturday, 27/Nov/10, 11:39 AM | Message # 11

OGs
this thread is so philosophikal its kinda scary

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Interpreting LOLs (how i see lols in the internet)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: