[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » What the fuck has the world gone too... (pregnant women gets robbed then beaten the shit out of)
What the fuck has the world gone too...
abanks47 Date: Monday, 20/Dec/10, 3:08 PM | Message # 16

Emcees
Quote (s0dr2)
what are you laughing at

you bitch lol

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

Adam Date: Monday, 20/Dec/10, 3:19 PM | Message # 17

B-Girls
PREACH BROTHA PREACH!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
TheWatcher Date: Monday, 20/Dec/10, 3:32 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
say again you are a bitch for what seems as if you are condoning hitting on a woman

He's just asking you whether you condone violence, regardless of which gender gets it. As in, do you think it's fine for someone to kick the shit out of a man but not a woman? I think there are some cases where it's okay to kick someone's ass but it has to be really provoked in some way, as in, when someone robs you, your girlfriend, or if someone beats up/rapes your relative or something like that - basically just does something really bad. I don't condone hitting women but not just some random guy for no reason either, especially if the target's a lot weaker than you are.

abanks47 Date: Monday, 20/Dec/10, 5:41 PM | Message # 19

Emcees
Quote (TheWatcher)
He's just asking you whether you condone violence, regardless of which gender gets it. As in, do you think it's fine for someone to kick the shit out of a man but not a woman? I think there are some cases where it's okay to kick someone's ass but it has to be really provoked in some way, as in, when someone robs you, your girlfriend, or if someone beats up/rapes your relative or something like that - basically just does something really bad. I don't condone hitting women but not just some random guy for no reason either, especially if the target's a lot weaker than you are.

agree with most of what you said, im against violence in general. i dont condone beating the shit out of anyone but if a man was trying to rob my pregnant lady i would fuck him up, where if a woman did it i would just try to stop it.

also if you read his earlier comments he called me sexist if i thought not hitting women was ok.

i say again if he thinks its coo to hit the ladies, he is a bitch

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 20/Dec/10, 6:27 PM | Message # 20

Heads
if i was that guy on the bus i would have put all four of them into hospital

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Adam Date: Monday, 20/Dec/10, 6:28 PM | Message # 21

B-Girls
it is pretty sexist, if you look at it from an alien invading earth's view.

which is what sodar is

s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 21/Dec/10, 11:31 AM | Message # 22

OGs
Quote (abanks47)
also if you read his earlier comments he called me sexist if i thought not hitting women was ok.

no i didnt, read again:

Quote (s0dr2)
either youre a sexist or you think its wrong to hit a man

when did i ever say its coo to hit the ladies? i never said anything about "not hitting women" either...im also against violence, glad you are too (im also against making fun of others which you dont seem to be)....heres what i dont agree with though:

Quote (abanks47)
if a man was trying to rob my pregnant lady i would fuck him up, where if a woman did it i would just try to stop it.

just cause someone has a penis he gets a incredibly harsher punishment than a woman for doing the exact same thing? preposterous... that reminds me of how women get lighter punishments in court for you name it... ill tell you wat else is sexist: violence against women act ...but everyone's right: a man has muscles therefore he's immune to pain, it makes sense :p

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Adam Date: Tuesday, 21/Dec/10, 12:52 PM | Message # 23

B-Girls
This is why I never understand the point of feminism. Like shit they want like an early bird deal. All equal but don't touch me. Let me ask something. When somebody follows the "Never hit a girl" mind set what exactly is he saying what is he proving? That he's not a bitch? No thats not a good reason thats like me saying "the bible tells me so."

abanks47 Date: Tuesday, 21/Dec/10, 2:11 PM | Message # 24

Emcees
sodr im guessing you've never seen a female get fucked up by a dude.

im not saying woman are untouchable but if there are alternatives you use it. i got cousins who've had teeth knocked out over dudes thinkin there tough and are still scared over dudes who dont know how to act.

shits not a joke, dont put hands on a lady around me or ill fuck you up. simple as that

regardless of how you meant it you inclined to me that i was sexist for not wanting to hit a lady

once again i state:
men should not put hands on a female unless absolutely necessary. i aint saying woman cant defend themselves cus i know some who definitely can, but its just not right

Adam Date: Tuesday, 21/Dec/10, 2:16 PM | Message # 25

B-Girls
Why is it not right
ur telling me that no man should hit a girl yet its ok for a girl to slap a guy until her hand is sore.

i don't really have a side on this argument, but god dammit at least have a reason if your going to take it so damn seriously.

Adam Date: Tuesday, 21/Dec/10, 2:27 PM | Message # 26

B-Girls
And also just expanding a little bit. This aint the 1900's no more man. Its the 2000's times have changed, girls aren't that frail house wife anymore.

Menace Date: Tuesday, 21/Dec/10, 3:27 PM | Message # 27

Heads
Some women know how to fight, women in my family are crazy they just cut you and its done. On topic though, that woman was pregnant, the situation was delicate, violence is necessary in some cases.

J-Breakz Date: Tuesday, 21/Dec/10, 4:09 PM | Message # 28

Heads
damn, thats brutal shit lol

livin life like some cheesy movie
TheWatcher Date: Tuesday, 21/Dec/10, 6:23 PM | Message # 29

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
sodr im guessing you've never seen a female get fucked up by a dude.

Made me think of this:
http://craftkevin.com/2010....erwards

That shit was unprovoked and brutal as hell though - I wouldn't have blamed the dude on the bus for hitting these girls though but idk what I would have done.

s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 22/Dec/10, 8:47 AM | Message # 30

OGs
Quote (TheWatcher)
That shit was unprovoked and brutal as hell though

it wasnt that brutal at all (ive seen much worse), she ended up fine, its just that his arms are flailing around plus that kid screaming in the background making it seem brutal...she tried to *run him over* thats what i call insanity

Quote (abanks47)
shits not a joke, dont put hands on a lady around me or ill fuck you up. simple as that

using that same logic, ill assume you'd:

beat up an obese woman laying hands on a skinny guy or a girl, who are half her size
beat up a man laying hands on a skinny guy or a girl, who are half his size

the guy and the girl are in the *exact same physical pain*, yet you'd only feel compassion for the female and beat up whoever laid hands on her and forget about whoever beat up the skinny guy? if so, you're leaving me no room other than to consider you a sexist or that you subconsciously wanna impress the girl youre trying to defend

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » What the fuck has the world gone too... (pregnant women gets robbed then beaten the shit out of)
Search: