[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » What the fuck has the world gone too... (pregnant women gets robbed then beaten the shit out of)
What the fuck has the world gone too...
Nick Date: Friday, 17/Dec/10, 10:03 PM | Message # 1

DJs
so exactly as the description says

this pisses me off SO much, and makes me sad to say that in such an 'modern' time, we still have people like this.

full story: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/17/earlyshow/main7159518.shtml

video:

s

Message edited by Nick - Friday, 17/Dec/10, 10:03 PM
Ratmn Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 2:23 AM | Message # 2

DJs
I think the top comment on that video said it all.

"That's not black people, that is Ghetto Ass NIGGERS!"

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 3:39 AM | Message # 3

Heads
fuck man there are a lot of fuckin racist comments on there

this link must have been shared on a racist forum or something

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
s0dr2 Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 9:20 AM | Message # 4

OGs
whats annoying is how the guy doesnt fight back at that slut who keeps on kicking him, probably thinking everyone will hold him back cause its "wrong to hit a girl"

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

abanks47 Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 8:30 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
it is wrong to hit a woman but when your child is on the line you do what you have to do

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

Abstract Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 8:41 PM | Message # 6

Rappers
I'm surprised he didn't fight back...

El_Matador Date: Saturday, 18/Dec/10, 10:00 PM | Message # 7

Heads
The whole fucking bus should have jumped those hoes and left them in a side alley without their coats.

And speaking on the racist comments, there are animals on the both sides, white and black.

Btw if he would've hit them, he probably would have been charged with some violent and racist-ass crime.
Props for him tho', if they would hit my pregnant girlfriend, it's obvious I'd ride for her and beat the shit out those fucking animals. I wish them the same thing: being pregnant and attacked, let's say, by some white teenagers, so people on YouTube could write the racist comments about whites for the balance lol

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 19/Dec/10, 11:56 AM | Message # 8

OGs
Quote (abanks47)
it is wrong to hit a woman but when your child is on the line you do what you have to do

either youre a sexist or you think its wrong to hit a man

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

abanks47 Date: Monday, 20/Dec/10, 1:42 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
Quote (s0dr2)
either youre a sexist or you think its wrong to hit a man

naw your just a bitch

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

Abstract Date: Monday, 20/Dec/10, 1:50 PM | Message # 10

Rappers
lol ^

s0dr2 Date: Monday, 20/Dec/10, 2:22 PM | Message # 11

OGs
Quote (abanks47)
naw your just a bitch

come on, what does that mean? youre saying its not wrong to hit a man?

El_Matador Date: Monday, 20/Dec/10, 2:22 PM | Message # 12

Heads
Haha

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Adam Date: Monday, 20/Dec/10, 2:32 PM | Message # 13

B-Girls
anybody else hear that she started bleeding.. thats scary especially when u pregnant.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
s0dr2 Date: Monday, 20/Dec/10, 2:34 PM | Message # 14

OGs
Quote (El_Matador)
Haha

what are you laughing at

abanks47 Date: Monday, 20/Dec/10, 3:07 PM | Message # 15

Emcees
dude i dont know where you're from but it aint coo to lay hands on a lady. i dont give a fuck if she's bigger than shaq, dont do it. it aint sexism its respecting a lady. in this particular case though an unborn childs safety takes precedence over a crazy womans and i prolly would have done the same if not slightly more than what the man did hear but he probably has a similar frame of mind as myself and didnt feel like hitting a woman was called for here.

i say again you are a bitch for what seems as if you are condoning hitting on a woman

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » What the fuck has the world gone too... (pregnant women gets robbed then beaten the shit out of)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: