[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Should weed be legalized? (???????)
Should weed be legalized?
Should weed be legal in the US?
1. Yes [ 8 ] [66.67%]
2. No [ 4 ] [33.33%]
Answers total: 12
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 05/Dec/08, 9:02 AM | Message # 1

Emcees
Well Ive been wondering alot about this lately. I live in a town where alot of people do it. Well at least the youth part of our town does. I know kids that started in 7th grade which to me, personally seems a little young for a town that has police and the so-called "Pride" they have in us. I think it should be legal in certain amounts, and that it should NOT be sold to minors.
Idk.
Ive done it once and it was fun but hey, im 14 and Im not gonna throw my shit down the drain this young. Im holdin off until im out of school and actually have a stable life to where if i DID get caught I wouldnt be sent directly to rehab and get chewed out by my parents. All they do HERE if you get caught is
1. 2 weeks of rehab if you test positve on your test
2. Court Hearing
3. USUALLY 6 months of probation and kicked out of school for a semester.
Plenty of people i know have had this happen
So what do you think??? surprised

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Kiba Date: Friday, 05/Dec/08, 10:56 AM | Message # 2

Emcees
I have smoked,dropped,drank,eaten,snorted,sniffed,licked almost every respectable drug there is (never injected or took any hard shit)
and have to say weed is harmless only bad things is it makes you lazy as a mofo plus you can end up wasting alot of money on it and on the food you buy when hungry... but shit it makes music heaps better, video games and movies become more exciting lol... i wouldnt change a thing but umm not a good idea to to get high everyday, and mixing it with other drugs aint a good idea either

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

SoulRas Date: Friday, 05/Dec/08, 10:58 AM | Message # 3

Emcees
Quote (Kiba)
only bad things is it makes you lazy as a mofo plus you can end up wasting alot of money on it and on the food you buy when hungry... but shit it makes music heaps better, video games and movies become more exciting

Vouch.

“Music is the harmonious voice of creation; an echo of the invisible world.”
-Giuseppe Mazzini
eboyd_ Date: Friday, 05/Dec/08, 12:01 PM | Message # 4

Removed
7th grade? That's it? Pffft! I know people who started in 2nd grade. No joke. Do I think pot should be legalized? Hell yes! Have I ever done any pot or other shit? No! Why do I think it should be legalized along with everything else? Go to the blog section of the site and check out my blog called "Should The U.S. Legalize All Drugs?" And you will find out. Matter of fact, hold up, let me post a link...
eboyd_ Date: Friday, 05/Dec/08, 12:14 PM | Message # 5

Removed
http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/blog/2008-11-10-4

There it is!

Btw, MEDICAL MARIJUANA IS LEGAL IN CALI!

So laPen, you might want to get your ass out here!

SoulRas Date: Friday, 05/Dec/08, 1:00 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
So laPen, you might want to get your ass out here!

Lol!!
I believe it should be used (along side of medical reasons) for recreation use towards enhancing of the arts.
The only times I smoke is if I'm writing/drawing/painting/listening to music.

There's a VERY FINE LINE between recreational use and abusive everyday usage.

“Music is the harmonious voice of creation; an echo of the invisible world.”
-Giuseppe Mazzini
eboyd_ Date: Friday, 05/Dec/08, 3:42 PM | Message # 7

Removed
Absolutely. Read my damn blog though YOU BASTARD! Lol!
LoveThatHipHop Date: Saturday, 06/Dec/08, 0:59 AM | Message # 8

Emcees
Well I've got stoners crawling on the walls at my school. To me, drugs really isn't anything anymore. I mean don't get me wrong drugs aren't the best in the world, I happen to love my lungs and kidneys and would never resort to cocaine, but now people talk about this shit no problem. My brother has little kids (he's in elementary) at his school screaming all down the halls"GUESS WHAT BRIAN? ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND GOT HIGH TODAY!!" It's not really a big deal to anyone anymore. So I'm half and half on the whole subject.

Because I'm cool like dat. I'm chill like dat. I'm peace like dat.
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 06/Dec/08, 2:03 PM | Message # 9

Removed
Quote (Kiba)
Life's Not A Bitch Life's A Beautiful Woman

You only call her a bitch 'cause she won't let you get that pussy wink

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 06/Dec/08, 6:51 PM | Message # 10

Heads
if weed is legalized gangs will just start selling more of an even more dangerous drug. if its all legalized won't that lead to even more people doing drugs? we had this drug in nz called Party Pills and they were legal, anyone over 18 could get them at a dairy but the drug was so new no one knew if it was dangerous, it started becoming a problem and so many people were doing it they recently made it illegal, those same people have probably gone to doing meth instead now though. but the guy who helped make party pills and sell them is a complete money hungry asshole, who knew the pill was dangerous but didn't give a fuck. he was asked if the pill is dangerous why do you sell it and he said "that would be a economical question".

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 06/Dec/08, 10:13 PM | Message # 11

Removed
Quote (EmSeed)
if weed is legalized gangs will just start selling more of an even more dangerous drug.

that is why you legalize them all.

Quote (EmSeed)
if its all legalized won't that lead to even more people doing drugs?

not necessarily. MDMA (ecstasy) was once legal and it was being used at rave parties already and in 1985 they made it illegal. there wasn't a single MDMA related death before 1985, but afterwards, because of the new taboo of the drug, that number increased dramatically. now there are well over 100 MDMA related deaths every year and that number is steadily climbing with each passing year. sure, the number using drugs MIGHT increase a VERY slight bit, but drug related injury, health issues and deaths will decrease drastically.

Quote (EmSeed)
we had this drug in nz called Party Pills and they were legal, anyone over 18 could get them at a dairy but the drug was so new no one knew if it was dangerous, it started becoming a problem and so many people were doing it they recently made it illegal, those same people have probably gone to doing meth instead now though. but the guy who helped make party pills and sell them is a complete money hungry asshole, who knew the pill was dangerous but didn't give a fuck. he was asked if the pill is dangerous why do you sell it and he said "that would be a economical question".

how much did these "happy pills" cost? where did the info that they were a "problem" come from?

Kiba Date: Saturday, 06/Dec/08, 10:42 PM | Message # 12

Emcees
Quote (EmSeed)
the guy who helped make party pills and sell them is a complete money hungry asshole, who knew the pill was dangerous but didn't give a fuck.

lol welcome to the party drug industry, there are few ppl you can trust these days

Aus and NZ is getting flooded with bad pill at the moment
there are alot of piperazines going around, if anyone does pingers check out http://www.pillreports.com/
there is good info for Europe, US, Aus ect... Party Safe biggrin

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 06/Dec/08, 10:49 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (Kiba)
Party Safe

Kiba I got a question have u ever done cocaine before...?

Sick With It
Kiba Date: Saturday, 06/Dec/08, 10:52 PM | Message # 14

Emcees
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Kiba I got a question have u ever done cocaine before...?

Yeah iv done a bit here and there lol...why?

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 06/Dec/08, 10:53 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (Kiba)
Yeah iv done a bit here and there lol...why?

just a question cuz earlier u said uve tried almost every drug there was except the hardcore stuff

but dont u think cocaine is a hell of a drug...?! dry

Sick With It
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Should weed be legalized? (???????)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: