[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » I need girl advice. (Seriously???)
I need girl advice.
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 05/Dec/08, 7:02 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
I know this isnt a advice website (say, we should make an advice section!), but everyone on yahoo answers are dumbasses.
I really like this girl right? Alot. Like. Alottttt. I like her to the point where she could be the prduest girl ever, yet if i was dating her i would STILL be happy to be with her.
And I dont know really how to talk to her. Its odd. I can talk to other girls but not her.
I have no classes with her. She lives across town. We never see each other execpt for maybe 20 seconds in the hall between a few classes a day. She knows I like her, but my guy freinds have some classes with her and they tell her lots of crap about me. Like "Oh he said --------".... Nothing nasty just things that should be betweeen the guys you know???
Anyways, is there anything i can talk about when i do see her that can make what I say count more?
wacko

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
s0dr2 Date: Friday, 05/Dec/08, 10:04 PM | Message # 2

OGs
Y!A is siiiiick.....

talk about your muscles and that she can have them for only $1.99

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Message edited by sodr2 - Friday, 05/Dec/08, 10:04 PM
LyricalContent Date: Friday, 05/Dec/08, 10:59 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
Quote (t_nizzle53)
I know this isnt a advice website (say, we should make an advice section!), but everyone on yahoo answers are dumbasses.
I really like this girl right? Alot. Like. Alottttt. I like her to the point where she could be the prduest girl ever, yet if i was dating her i would STILL be happy to be with her.
And I dont know really how to talk to her. Its odd. I can talk to other girls but not her.
I have no classes with her. She lives across town. We never see each other execpt for maybe 20 seconds in the hall between a few classes a day. She knows I like her, but my guy freinds have some classes with her and they tell her lots of crap about me. Like "Oh he said --------".... Nothing nasty just things that should be betweeen the guys you know???
Anyways, is there anything i can talk about when i do see her that can make what I say count more?
wacko

since you have a problem talking to her sit down and write her a letter just to brake the ice that way you have time to form your words properly and not have to worry something silly flying out your mouth she knows you like her so it won't be as hard as you think she'll be looking for you to say something even if it's in a letter then you go from there I had the same problem I find it easier to express myself more in writing

For the preaching of the cross is to them that
perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God
1 Cor 1:18
http:
//www.youtube.com/user/thelastgreatone

The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the Word of our God shall stand forever
is:40,8

Message edited by LyricalContent - Friday, 05/Dec/08, 11:01 PM
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 05/Dec/08, 11:18 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
Lol i tried the whole letter thing.
Some guys got ahold of it.
bad story

Added (08/Dec/05, 11:18 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
but i'll try again

Chinita Date: Friday, 05/Dec/08, 11:27 PM | Message # 5

Heads
its ook to ask for advise here, many do it and its great to get different opinions. i think its a good idea what lyrical said.. or a cute note u can pass her really quick in those couple of seconds in the hall. include ur number smile if it was me as a lady, i'd think that was cute and romantic.. ive had guys in high school pass me notes before.. in those 20 seconds what does she do? does she give you a smile or certain look or even say hi? girls give signals when they like you even if its a punch in the arm or some physical contact or eye contact..

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Friday, 05/Dec/08, 11:32 PM | Message # 6

Rappers
myspace homie!...

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 05/Dec/08, 11:35 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
I would do the phone butttt.
She cant talk on the fone with dudes acording to her bestie. I talk to her bestie alot which is helpful.
But yeah.
Weak Excuse. Honestly i dont believe her but whatever.
And
If you were asking for MY myspace, i will post it.
or
if u were telling me to talk on myspace, i cant do that. She has no facebook, myspace, none of it.
Once i get texting I will do that though.
Say does anyone here do yahoo messanger or myspace IM??
Yahoo--- dr_young0
myspace---- ilikebacon3000

LyricalContent Date: Saturday, 06/Dec/08, 0:16 AM | Message # 8

Emcees
Quote (t_nizzle53)
Lol i tried the whole letter thing.
Some guys got ahold of it.
bad story

keep your friends out of it
how did they get the note? give it to her yourself so you know she gets it don't tell them so much about your feeling toward her keep that between you and her she knows you like her and that all that needs to know too many people Will mess up your relationship trust me they don't need to be telling her anything you said whether it be good or bad

For the preaching of the cross is to them that
perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God
1 Cor 1:18
http:
//www.youtube.com/user/thelastgreatone

The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the Word of our God shall stand forever
is:40,8
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 06/Dec/08, 1:55 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
I Really dont know how they got ahold of it.
Apperently she like, had it but hadnt read it yet and I guess left it out on accident at the end of the day in her last class and the next morning, my freinds had that calss first and found it on a desk lol.
Talk about stupid.
What are the chances of that happening.

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » I need girl advice. (Seriously???)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: