[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » What are you most afriad of?
What are you most afriad of?
Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 26/Sep/11, 4:52 PM | Message # 1

Heads
What are some things that you guys are absolutely terrified of???
Lets get inside the human mind and see what defines fear.

Sick With It
Menace Date: Monday, 26/Sep/11, 5:33 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Ain't no party like a Pyongyang party, 'cause a Pyongyang party is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY ( I am absolutely terrified by North Korea)

Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 26/Sep/11, 5:38 PM | Message # 3

Heads
DEM NIGGAS BE KILLING YO!

Sick With It
Ratmn Date: Monday, 26/Sep/11, 6:34 PM | Message # 4

DJs
Weeaboos taking over.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Greeny Date: Monday, 26/Sep/11, 6:53 PM | Message # 5

OGs
Talking about phobias? Deep, dark water. Kind of over it by now, but still get an unpleasant feeling from it. Traumatized by a repetitive nightmare as a kid, probably influenced by Jaws.

:)
NtG Date: Monday, 26/Sep/11, 7:06 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Extraterrestrials. I have had too many dreams involving those fuckers and their flying saucers

[deleted]
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 27/Sep/11, 0:00 AM | Message # 7

Heads
I'm pretty terrified of having guns pointed at me, whether we're talking about an air soft gun or a 50 Cal. lol. This phobia is probably a mix of 2 things: 1. I grew up with a dad who is really into target shooting and he instilled gun safety into my psyche at a very young age, and 2. When I was in middle school some assholes who I thought were my friends shot me at close range at full power and full automatic with frozen paint balls while I had no shirt on and was getting ready to jump of a 15 foot drop into some water. I ended up getting shot in the back 3 times and once in the front as I turned around and fell backwards into the water. After getting out, with a blood trail that followed me through the water, I was crying hysterically and everyone decided to laugh at me. That was back when I was the smallest and weakest kid in the group I hung out with.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 27/Sep/11, 11:23 AM | Message # 8

Heads
^^^^ I dont mean to laugh but.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!11!!!1111!!!ELEVEN!1!!!!!!!!

Sick With It
s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 27/Sep/11, 12:04 PM | Message # 9

OGs
i hope it isnt a sin to laugh at that lol

im afraid of loneliness, but i have no idea why... i mean lets say im sitting in class, and the teacher says "ok class find a partner" okay...so what then? i just sit in my seat and look like a legitimate retard, but who cares? worst case scenario, some girls awkwardly ask me to join in because they feel sorry for me and i join or the teacher will put me in a group and in both cases ill still look retarded but whats the big deal? ill end up walking home peacefully and my sad day will end...

yes my dear friends i have thought about this, but i came to the conclusion that the big deal is my MENTAL PSYCHOLOGY...it will not be good, and this inward aspect of the whole scenario is whats the epic problem lol

tolerance = no love?

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Adam Date: Tuesday, 27/Sep/11, 12:39 PM | Message # 10

B-Girls
Quote (s0dr2)
im afraid of loneliness, but i have no idea why... i mean lets say im sitting in class, and the teacher says "ok class find a partner" okay...so what then? i just sit in my seat and look like a legitimate retard, but who cares? worst case scenario, some girls awkwardly ask me to join in because they feel sorry for me and i join or the teacher will put me in a group and in both cases ill still look retarded but whats the big deal? ill end up walking home peacefully and my sad day will end...

stfu already, you said you were in college these feelings are nullified.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 27/Sep/11, 5:50 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (Adam)

Lol right. Get over yourself lol
Learn to be content being alone, doing the stuff you want to do.

Sick With It
Adam Date: Tuesday, 27/Sep/11, 6:10 PM | Message # 12

B-Girls
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Lol right. Get over yourself lol Learn to be content being alone, doing the stuff you want to do.

its not even that he is a grown man and its far to fucking late to be worrying about himself as a person anymore.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 28/Sep/11, 12:33 PM | Message # 13

OGs
Quote (Adam)

as if you've been to college

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Greeny Date: Wednesday, 28/Sep/11, 1:13 PM | Message # 14

OGs
Yes, Adam! You're such a liar!

:)
NtG Date: Wednesday, 28/Sep/11, 1:21 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
'm pretty terrified of having guns pointed at me,

Ummmm..... I'm pretty sure that is normal lol

[deleted]
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » What are you most afriad of?
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: