[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Imagine a forum where......
Imagine a forum where......
KrazeeTork Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 2:43 AM | Message # 31

Removed
Quote (Chinita)
i cant even tell u how i feel right now..feel like crying..

"NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY,,THEY CANT STOP ME NOW" *funky quitar sounds*
cheer up butter cup.

I do know what you mean i would hate to have worked so hard on something too watch it go down the drain
i think we should look at more the positive side of both world of hip-hop instead of posting shit about say mac miller
who is mainstream post about somone decent like NAS who is mainstream that way there is still talk of the mainstream music its just not negitive. I know i only speak for myself when i say this. I just feel its important to look at both sides of music. don't get me wrong i don't listen to any thing on the radio but we shouldn't hate one another for there likes n dislike. we all have a choice to say what we like and don't like..lets not try turn a good movement that from what i can see is a powerful one turn into a negitive place of hatred...thank you

Message edited by KrazeeTork - Monday, 17/Oct/11, 2:44 AM
Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 9:28 AM | Message # 32

Heads
Quote (Chinita)
thing is there is a problem, its gone practically mainstream.

We have not gone mainstream. So what some of the younger members like mainstream music? U cant blame us for that. Thats just human nature. We cant pretend we dont like something. Thats fighting ignorance with ignorance.
We can easily stop mentioning mainstream artists or just send all that stuff to the rant forum. I dont have a problem with that.
I just have a problem with the intensity of the attitudes when we speak our minds on something we like.
Although nobody says it, but people are turned off from speaking their true opinions. U guys know Ive been quick to say what I like, for good or for bad, ever since I joined. So I obviously aint turned off but still...
I know this is a movement, but we have to protect the comfort of our members as well.
Never should I have to feel like there isnt a place, or a sub forum, where this is acceptable.

RHHF aint closing shit down. Lets just move past this already.

Sick With It
Treach Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 11:29 AM | Message # 33

OGs
if you really want to talk about the mainstream shit that much make a thread for that shit or put it in off topic or whatever. and dont just talk shit for the sake of talking shit. the way i see it that should take care of most the problems..

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
Chinita Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 1:50 PM | Message # 34

Heads
Quote (Treach)
if you really want to talk about the mainstream shit that much make a thread for that shit or put it in off topic

its goes in the rant forum so it does not flood our mainboards..just wanted to point that out )

if they want to discuss mainstream so much, wow i know many websites that are flooded with mainstream LOL funny is thats why we are here..we were tired of seeing nothing but sites dedicated to corporate hip pop..people jump on forums..there are plenty..this is not the place...love lil wayne..it does not bother me who anyone likes..at least they are familiar with underground which is what our youth needs..an open mind, broaden your horizens which we have done for many already with our movement and on fb but not in here.....meth i never had a problem witth what anyone listens to..i respect the opinions but this site is real hip hop forever...not hip pop so if a thread came up...top mc's..there should not be lil waynes in here..everything in here is real hip hop related and for the other stuff i say people have millions of choices to other sites...real hip hop heads should feel comforatble coming in here knowing we dont rep corporate like all the others...with all this talk on corporate pop, we will scare people off, look bad and never get the right members we need....this is for the rant forum and keep it limited..its not much to ask for luv and respect of REAL HIP HOP FOREVER..

Chinita Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 1:58 PM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
I just have a problem with the intensity of the attitudes when we speak our minds on something we like.

this is real hip hop forever so if u get jumped or hated on because of corporate pop..its not right but its expected..we are entitled though lol.. this is our house.....i dont go to a mainstream forum and start hating on lil wayne lovers..thats their house and i respect that, just like in our facebook page..do u know how many in there luv 50 cent and kanye west? but they respect that we don't promote it or shed light to it..they dont hate..they relate and respect..thats all i'm saying..there is a time and place for everything..if we want to talk about our favorite pop artist, u dont go into an underground site to do it lol u go into a corporate rap site forum instead....its not for us..this is how we always ran rhhf, we down with the underground and real hip hop..of course sometimes it comes up so it goes in rant but limited..this is not a rap site and thats all there is to it but respect is important....if i want to discuss immortal technique with real heads..i wont go into a rap site to do it lol....do u get what i'm saying? but in here u will always get opinions..they should be respect but sersiously if we had real hip hop heads in here..u will get chewed up on defending the corporations that we are against...and lets apply our rules...if its that bad remove the nonsense..u are a head sweety~

Chinita Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 2:08 PM | Message # 36

Heads
one thing i dont allow on the rhhf facebook page is even hate, sometimes members come in wth an i hate lil wayne video..or kanye sucks and i delete the post..i tell them not to hate but educate others, open their minds to new artists and independent..hating on them will not help anyone...but doing something about it instead of complaining is better..i dont allow any of those posts or corporate hip hop..it gets deleted off the facebook..even our members dont like it. they say its not relevant to our page..will...so the forum should be run the same..this is our networks, one movement applys to all our networks and going to a network that says real hip hop but running into corporate hip pop instead is an instant turn off so hate or not it gets deleted..in here we have the rant so its not in the mainboards http://www.facebook.com/Realhiphopforever

Chinita Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 8:13 PM | Message # 37

Heads
Quote (Treach)
dont just talk shit for the sake of talking shit. the way i see it that should take care of most the problems..

Quote (Lord_Meth)

Chinita Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 8:15 PM | Message # 38

Heads
Quote (Menace)
ts REAL HIP HOP FOREVER for fucks sake, we had a category on the main page which outlined what is RHHF and what it represents. If

thats in "site info"

Menace Date: Tuesday, 18/Oct/11, 7:33 AM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (Chinita)
thats in "site info"

That's it. Also i was thinking we should move our main page on wordpress. The platform is way more easier and flexible than ucoz. The designer that handles my current project could design something new for us, and FOR FREE because we are both anarchists and practically we are neighbors :D

Treach Date: Tuesday, 18/Oct/11, 9:23 AM | Message # 40

OGs

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
Chinita Date: Tuesday, 18/Oct/11, 11:36 AM | Message # 41

Heads
Quote (Menace)
That's it. Also i was thinking we should move our main page on wordpress. The platform is way more easier and flexible than ucoz. The designer that handles my current project could design something new for us, and FOR FREE because we are both anarchists and practically we are neighbors

after what happend when we lost everything to start over, i'm afraid to make any moves or trust anyone that says free because in this world people do crap for free..is it worth loosing everything that will cost us in the long run ;) the design can be free but we still need to pay for the host but can u find out more, how much?..i would luv nothing more to move back to wordpress but not if it means loosing so much hard work again...

Menace Date: Tuesday, 18/Oct/11, 3:05 PM | Message # 42

Heads
Quote (Chinita)
after what happend when we lost everything to start over, i'm afraid to make any moves or trust anyone that says free because in this world people do crap for free..is it worth loosing everything that will cost us in the long run ;) the design can be free but we still need to pay for the host but can u find out more, how much?..i would luv nothing more to move back to wordpress but not if it means loosing so much hard work again...

I understand that, but check this out, what i am saying is that we could adopt the wordpress platform for our main page not to actually move there and start from scratch , because we already have a domain name so we will be importing our current content there. So its not actually a move as in starting from scratch, we are just changing the plaform. This can be done by us, if you guys want he could draw a layout for our main page so you guys can see that i am serious. Oh and the host will be wordpress and it will be for free because we already have a domain name that can be attached. It costs nothing you can change it from the ftp.

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Imagine a forum where......
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: