[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » For emcees and producers (what level would you say your on)
For emcees and producers
KrazeeTork Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 9:27 PM | Message # 1

Removed
I'Am kinda curious too know what level these Emcees and Producers
look at themselfs bein.

For me when it come's too the emcee side of things I'am still a rookie on the mic
lyric writing iv perfected no problem but as in rhyming on time with the beat etc etc
I'am still a rookie.. I feel the same way about the production side of me tho it's far more
better then my emceeing skills i still think it needs to be improved. I'v been writing and making beats for
for 8 years now. but i feel that i haven't mastered the art enough..

What level would you say your on..

P.S. don't be cocky about it.. like "I'ma legend on the mic my lyrics kill 'such n such' said so"
This is just to find out the level in wich you think you are.. be honest
Adam Date: Monday, 17/Oct/11, 9:29 PM | Message # 2

B-Girls
I am a master chef when it comes to production.

and I let my albums do the talking http://greatbluenipples.bandcamp.com/indexpage

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!

Message edited by Adam - Monday, 17/Oct/11, 9:29 PM
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 18/Oct/11, 0:45 AM | Message # 3

Heads
Honestly, I think that I am a pretty skillful/advanced MC. I haven't been doing it that long (about 4 years), and I wouldn't say I've mastered my craft (for someone to say they have mastered their craft I feel they believe they have no more growing/improving to do and I do not believe that anyone can ever stop improving, so for someone to say they've mastered their craft I think they have copped out of putting in more work), but I definitely feel I am on a level where, if I put my all into promoting myself and getting my name out there, my product will sell itself and I could potentially be not just signed to a label, but a major label as a crossover/prestige artist.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 18/Oct/11, 0:46 AM | Message # 4

Heads
Btw, BUY MY ALBUM TOMORROW!:

http://agentx.bandcamp.com

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

KrazeeTork Date: Tuesday, 18/Oct/11, 0:54 AM | Message # 5

Removed
Quote (eboyd)
where, if I put my all into promoting myself and getting my name out there, my product will sell itself and I could potentially be not just signed to a label, but a major label as a crossover/prestige artist.

Yeah i sort of the same, I have done gigs before and been on the radio (not a big mainstream radio station, just an underground one). and i know I'm at a level were i can promote my self cause of what iv done which is a lot, but what ive done isn't anything to do with my emceeing. not sure if this makes sense sorry if it don't

Quote (eboyd)
Btw, BUY MY ALBUM TOMORROW!:

Hmmm i have no money i just bought some new cd's 2day

All so I want to start working on my album soon as well. I would of had it all done
by now. But I'm broke as anything and there isn't that many wide options as in studios
for me..
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 18/Oct/11, 1:06 AM | Message # 6

Heads
It's only $5 :D if you can't afford it tomorrow it will still be available later.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 18/Oct/11, 2:11 AM | Message # 7

Heads
Can this be about writing novels as well?
If so, I'd say Im pretty advanced for my age. I still have alot to work on, such as my plot development, but that'll come in time as I read more and pay attention to storylines and such.
I think I'm good enough to be a published author right now. In some cases it takes years to get published, but I seriously think I have something good going with this novel Im doing now.

Sick With It
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » For emcees and producers (what level would you say your on)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: