[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Project Lucifer ((Do u really know what there is...?))
Project Lucifer
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 07/Dec/08, 11:30 AM | Message # 1

Heads
One sec let me get these videos I found set up.....

Sick With It
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 07/Dec/08, 11:31 AM | Message # 2

Heads
Project Lucifer
This crap is unbelievable........this so called "second star" is pass due
Canibus even reveals this project in the ORIGINAL VERSION of his song from Can-I-Bus, Channel Zero

And if thats not enough to sway ur mind, check this out

But it goes even deeper..check out this video talking about Planet X and Nibiru and how these planets may reveal answers about Human Evolution and Alien Life Possibility

Part2

Are any of these things adding up....? well if u didnt watch any of those vids let me sumerize things up for u.....wat they are saying basically is ALIENS ARE REAL, HUMANS ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!

But of course this doesnt mean u have to believe it but this is just another theory of wat people believe..dont let this effect ur mind and way of thinking

Sick With It
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 07/Dec/08, 11:57 AM | Message # 3

Heads
And now heres the other perspective about this new theory from a bashing view
http://www.universetoday.com/2008/05/25/2012-no-planet-x/
Be sure to read all of the articles to get a better understanding of things

Sick With It
Menace Date: Sunday, 07/Dec/08, 1:25 PM | Message # 4

Heads
this is old news i posted this on the old site i posted an article about the annunaki about their home planet Nibiru also called Planet X and about alien beings being the former Gods

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 07/Dec/08, 1:27 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (Menace)
this is old news i posted this on the old site i posted an article about the annunaki about their home planet Nibiru also called Planet X and about alien beings being the former Gods

Yea I had a feeling I seen this somewhere before but this stuff is crazy, but on that last post I did it made everything that was said about it being true retarded

Sick With It
Menace Date: Sunday, 07/Dec/08, 1:34 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)

Yea I had a feeling I seen this somewhere before but this stuff is crazy, but on that last post I did it made everything that was said about it being true retarded

lol ok but just so u know Nibiru or as u know it Planet X exists its in our solar system we found it and the weird part is the ancient sumerians 5500 years ago had a tablet whit the whole solar system in it plus Nibiru and its strange cause 30 years ago we discovered Pluto but in their tablets Pluto is there check this pic

[img][/img]

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 07/Dec/08, 2:04 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (Menace)
lol ok but just so u know Nibiru or as u know it Planet X exists its in our solar system we found it and the weird part is the ancient sumerians 5500 years ago had a tablet whit the whole solar system in it plus Nibiru and its strange cause 30 years ago we discovered Pluto but in their tablets Pluto is there check this pic

Yea I know so....does this mean its true we came from the race on Nibiru and their coming back to rage war on us humans...? its just a question

Sick With It
Menace Date: Sunday, 07/Dec/08, 2:15 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Yea I know so....does this mean its true we came from the race on Nibiru and their coming back to rage war on us humans...? its just a question

we didnt came from Nibiru the theory says they came from Nibiru they crashed on our planet cause apparently they were running from something you know that us humans have missing link no?? our evolution was very slow but apparently we evolved to fast to Homo Sapiens cause till Homo Erectus we evolved pretty slow and pretty much on normal scale but it was apparently like a fast boom from Homo Erectus to Homo Sapiens and i mean to fast cause there must be and there is on the evolutionary scale someone between Homo Erectus and Homo Sapiens that someone is the missing link the ancient astronaut theory says that link is the alien itself cause in all religions ancient and present in every holy book even the bible are stories of angels coming down to earth to make love whit out women these angles gave technology to the early humans or its another theory but similar that says they used genetic manipulation on the early humans that ultimately gave birth to us

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 07/Dec/08, 2:22 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (Menace)
we didnt came from Nibiru the theory says they came from Nibiru they crashed on our planet cause apparently they were running from something you know that us humans have missing link no?? our evolution was very slow but apparently we evolved to fast to Homo Sapiens cause till Homo Erectus we evolved pretty slow and pretty much on normal scale but it was apparently like a fast boom from Homo Erectus to Homo Sapiens and i mean to fast cause there must be and there is on the evolutionary scale someone between Homo Erectus and Homo Sapiens that someone is the missing link the ancient astronaut theory says that link is the alien itself cause in all religions ancient and present in every holy book even the bible are stories of angels coming down to earth to make love whit out women these angles gave technology to the early humans or its another theory but similar that says they used genetic manipulation on the early humans that ultimately gave birth to us

Yea I heard that in the artictles I posted

And than after that they used us as slaves and watever, but Im reading the thing on the old site about the missing link and its talking about the "helpers" being the aliens we have the image about in most movies and pictures. They said they come here to watch over the Annunaki's project or watever u want to call and it also says that the annunaki created the helpers as well

Sick With It
Menace Date: Sunday, 07/Dec/08, 2:31 PM | Message # 10

Heads
there are many theories but one thing is certain all over the place even in the sacred texts and religions of today this theory shows itself thats why me personally i dont tend to fall for what priests are teaching and the whole thing of repenting the whole situation here is that ancient people knew something we dont know and what they knew can set us free

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 07/Dec/08, 2:33 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (Menace)
there are many theories but one thing is certain all over the place even in the sacred texts and religions of today this theory shows itself thats why me personally i dont tend to fall for what priests are teaching and the whole thing of repenting the whole situation here is that ancient people knew something we dont know and what they knew can set us free

Exactly, this theroy shows itself in the bible with Genesis, the great flood, and almost every piece of religous text out there

Sick With It
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Project Lucifer ((Do u really know what there is...?))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: