New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Men wearing makeup
Men wearing makeup
Adam Date: Tuesday, 09/Oct/12, 7:27 PM | Message # 1

B-Girls
Here is a video of some girl who is getting beat up by acne pretty bad and yet she has the luxury of covering it up and presenting to everyone around her a spotless and appealing face.

Anyway this video was on the related videos side box thingy for some odd reason and I clicked on it because it had an intriguing thumbnail (her face with no makeup side by side to her face with makeup).

This got me thinking, would you want men wearing makeup to be socially acceptable?

Women are allowed to play this whole hook up game with ease because of makeup being socially acceptable on them. This leaves a clear disadvantage to unfortunate men who don't have clear faces and do not have a means of covering it up that wouldn't potentially embarrass them. Also on the note of embarrassment, who would really be laughing at a man wearing makeup? I mean I understand other men who do have clear faces laughing, but that is irrelevant for a heterosexual male looking for females. However would females really laugh at a man wearing makeup? it would be terribly hypocritical if they did. So really there shouldn't be an embarrassment for a man wearing makeup.

POST YOUR THOUGHTS!

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!

Message edited by Adam - Tuesday, 09/Oct/12, 7:29 PM
NtG Date: Wednesday, 10/Oct/12, 0:48 AM | Message # 2

Heads
Quote (Adam)
This got me thinking, would you want men wearing makeup to be socially acceptable?

no.
Quote (Adam)
This leaves a clear disadvantage to unfortunate men who don't have clear faces and do not have a means of covering it up that wouldn't potentially embarrass them.

like yourself? I do not have a clear face 90% of the time, I dont think anyone really cares unless it is a severe case of acne
Quote (Adam)
Also on the note of embarrassment, who would really be laughing at a man wearing makeup?

Females. They would think you are gay/weird.
Quote (Adam)
I mean I understand other men who do have clear faces laughing, but that is irrelevant for a heterosexual male looking for females.

true, but see my previous point
Quote (Adam)
However would females really laugh at a man wearing makeup?

yes
Quote (Adam)
it would be terribly hypocritical if they did.

true
Quote (Adam)
So really there shouldn't be an embarrassment for a man wearing makeup.

This guy from "Ancient Aliens" agrees:

[deleted]
NtG Date: Wednesday, 10/Oct/12, 0:51 AM | Message # 3

Heads
BTW you can tell that that chick has a shit ton of makeup on by just looking at her

[deleted]
Adam Date: Wednesday, 10/Oct/12, 5:01 AM | Message # 4

B-Girls
We should start making Cake faces an embarrassing thing in society. That way girls won't have such a huge advantage.

Greeny Date: Wednesday, 10/Oct/12, 1:28 PM | Message # 5

OGs
Too much makeup is a huge turn off for me. I wouldn't go for either of those faces.
It isn't really hypocritical of women laughing at men wearing make up, because they wouldn't be laughing at them because they wanna cover up a tragedy, they'd be laughing at them because they'd be doing women shit.
I don't think it's right to deceive your partner like that. You might find a doll faced bitch like the one in the video at a thing one night and you really like dolls, you take her home and you wake up to acne!? :0
A man might get married to a woman without even knowing what she actually looks like. That's so wrong.

:)
Greeny Date: Wednesday, 10/Oct/12, 1:28 PM | Message # 6

OGs
What's a cake face?

Adam Date: Wednesday, 10/Oct/12, 1:39 PM | Message # 7

B-Girls
When women cake the makeup on their face like icing!

Greeny Date: Wednesday, 10/Oct/12, 1:54 PM | Message # 8

OGs
So wearing too much? I really don't like too much make up.

Adam Date: Wednesday, 10/Oct/12, 1:55 PM | Message # 9

B-Girls
Yeah so much that it is basically a new face. Like having 5 pounds of makeup on your face!

Greeny Date: Thursday, 11/Oct/12, 10:04 AM | Message # 10

OGs
Well, that should be illegal.

Treach Date: Thursday, 11/Oct/12, 2:09 PM | Message # 11

OGs
Quote (Adam)

i want wearing make-up to become socially unacceptable. period.

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO

Message edited by Treach - Thursday, 11/Oct/12, 2:10 PM
Treach Date: Thursday, 11/Oct/12, 2:15 PM | Message # 12

OGs
Quote (Greeny)
Too much makeup is a huge turn off for me. I wouldn't go for either of those faces.

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 11/Oct/12, 6:53 PM | Message # 13

OGs
achne is a problem we all struggle with

actually i dont really haha i barely struggle with itt

but... makeup is cool but i love me a girl who go easy on the makeup feel me not that 1 kilogram of cosmetics coverin up her face thats just wack yo... also guys shouldnt wear makeup, i mean if you got achne sure,, NO dont nevermind just go through it who cares

SO WHAT

oh but dude i hate it when girls laugh at guys thats just wrong man, especially a group of girls wow how mean can you get

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Greeny Date: Thursday, 11/Oct/12, 8:02 PM | Message # 14

OGs
If a dude struggles with acne he can just grow a beard.

Adam Date: Friday, 12/Oct/12, 1:59 PM | Message # 15

B-Girls
Most people struggling with acne grow terrible beards that are patchy and stuff due to tattered skin.

Makeup seriously is the biggest liar in the world... Katy Perry without makeup is such a fucking shocker.

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Men wearing makeup
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: