Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » If you actually go to school still
If you actually go to school still
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 17/Dec/08, 6:43 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
If you actually go to school still, what is it like? Like how is it divided? Compared to RHHF how stupid are people about hip hop?

Well heres mine. We have these dumbass cheerleaders who give them selves rapper nicknames
"Weezy'
"Tupac" (that one pisses me off the most)
"Luda"
"Biggie"
and alot of others.
Gosh I hate them.
Then you have these other kids who are COMPLETE wayne heads. Like, I like SOME of waynes stuff, but i mean these kids..... They like all of it. Every single goddamn song. they run around saying "If its too nasty, spit it back at me" From 3Peat all day. Goshhh I hate them. Sorry I just need to vent Im sick of my school and i cant wait till high school where I might actually get the chance to meet people my age or close like Lord_Meth who have at least 1 brain cell left. Fuck these kids.
And they run around judging people that smoke or used to yet they fucking WORSHIP weezy and in all/most of his songs he is high. Or at least acting like it.
I wish Lil wayne would come to my school and let these kids move into his cowboy ranch so that birdman could father all of them, and kiss all the dudes on the head and the kids would say no homo and I would be at school listening to Tupac without someone calling me wigger.
Fuck It!
Sorry it was just getting on my nerves really bad. Today that girl that calls herself "Luda" put something up on my locker that said "Tupac<Weezy" and i was like "Yo wtf?" and they were only doing that because they saw i was wearing makaveli clothing.
Shit i hate them
angry

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Wednesday, 17/Dec/08, 6:56 PM | Message # 2

Rappers
im a senior in HS. of course there's all the lil wayne dick riders who i make fun of, they know i call them dick riders and all they can say back is "hater". cheerleaders are ugly as fuck, except one. there's this one guy i know.. he has a shelf in his room thats a shrine to lil wayne.. he has like 4 magazines with wayne on the cover, 2 copies of cater 3, 2 copies of carter 2, and a copy of carter 1. it seems that everyone in HS is worried about being "cool". and the only way to be "cool" is to follow the trends. everyone listens to lil wayne and kanye and call them the best, everyone wears the keffiyeh as scarfs which makes me wanna smack them across the face. Everyone used the "N" word (most kids in my school are mexican and white), everyone used to wear little kid backpacks which is a fad in the bay area.

basically everyone is a follower in High school. im fuckin glad im not like that

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 17/Dec/08, 7:29 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
Wow.
That guy sounds like hes gay.
Of course I have makavelis with pac on the side of them...
Is that to far?

LoveThatHipHop Date: Wednesday, 17/Dec/08, 7:48 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
he has a shelf in his room thats a shrine to lil wayne.. he has like 4 magazines with wayne on the cover, 2 copies of cater 3, 2 copies of carter 2, and a copy of carter 1.

Haha, we got 5 of those at our school. 3 are girls and 2 are guys. I hate my school. I'm a freshman and my school is full of a bunch of mainstream homos and unintelligent bitches. Everyday they have at least one "dance off" or "battle" were their either taking words from lil wayne's songs or dancing the newest soulja boy dance. Everybody got a gucci bandana and big ass sunglasses. My school is so fucked up. I'm the one of the two who don't follow those crazy trends or sing to "Nahnahnah", and since I don't do all the shit I'm automatically singled out as "wack" or "crazy bitch". It's a sad day when people who are getting grades below you are calling you stupid. Me and my girl shae are always getting called out for not liking what they do, so we end up having to school them on real hip hop, which they squeeze out like a sponge then act like they never even heard of it.. So yea school is basically SHIT.

Because I'm cool like dat. I'm chill like dat. I'm peace like dat.
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Wednesday, 17/Dec/08, 8:11 PM | Message # 5

Rappers
Quote (LoveThatHipHop)
veryday they have at least one "dance off" or "battle" were their either taking words from lil wayne's songs or dancing the newest soulja boy dance.

haha one time at my school there was a huge ass soulja boy dance off.. 10 people got up in front of everyone and just started dancing the stupid crank that dance. i wanted to throw something at them so bad. damn i should have thrown something.

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

NtG Date: Wednesday, 17/Dec/08, 8:46 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (EYAR15)
haha one time at my school there was a huge ass soulja boy dance off.. 10 people got up in front of everyone and just started dancing the stupid crank that dance. i wanted to throw something at them so bad. damn i should have thrown something.

you guys think you have it bad? last year they blasted souljah fag, and all of the football players and cheerleaders danced to it at our fucking pep rally. it was lame as hell and i had to sit there and watch the whole fucking thing.

[deleted]
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 17/Dec/08, 8:51 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
Hahahah this story cracks me up everytime i tell it.
At my old school in 7th grade, I lived 8 mile. I came from a rich home, and we went broke. So that whole year we were pooreer than we ever were. My dad walked out and my mom and I moved in this trailer and she worked 3 jobs and thats when I truely started embracing hip hop.
Where we lived I was isolated from everything. There was nothing but other trailers and a b-ball court. So all i had was music.
So anyways, I was the poorest kid in my class and I hung out with the only kids who were even close to what I was, which were the wayneheads. No one else even LIKED what i listened to. (C3 wasnt out so it was actually ok at the time). So we'ed have these little rap battles before school and I would always throw in indie lines from songs and they thought it was me! Thats how fake they were. They couldnt tell it was all prewritten or already a song.
In fact once I just used a verse straight from del The funky homosapien. The first verse of "If you must". lol.
So I beat everyone that had the balls to step to me execpt for this one 9th grader who I called out and the beatboxer started and both of us just looked at each other and I guess we both choked. But yeah that goes to show how the worst times can later seem like your best.
Hahahah Im still laughing. I SCHOOLEd them and they never had a clue!!! I also used some lines from
8 mile rap battles.
hit em up
"High Powered" By dr.dre and RBX.
"Lyrical Gangbang" Lady of rage, RBX, dre.

hhaaahahahhahahah i got the last laugh.

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Wednesday, 17/Dec/08, 9:17 PM | Message # 8

Rappers
there's a teacher at my school that played jarassic 5 one day while I was in his class. Next time when I get a chance to go to his class imma ask him what other hip hop he has.

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 17/Dec/08, 9:46 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
Yeah.
My english teacher is really young. 25 or 26. First year in. He has a Tupac poster and a beatles poster and alot of other stuff. I talk to him after schol about EVERYTHING. Smoking, rap, math, shoes, everything. Hes honest too. Like I can tell him I smoked weed yesterday and he will be like "Oh well thats not good but I cant make your decisions for you. I used to do it. My first time was in 8th grade..." and he goes on to tell me about it. I dont smoke anymore so it doesent matter. But we have talked about sex even. Like there was this one slutty girl who wanted to woo woo and I didnt know what to do and i asked him and he says "Well you could always do oral." lol
Hes a character. But all this is just me and him. Hes not like that in class. But yeah hes awesome.
Hes sorta like that guy in the scene of Menace II Soceity where hes like "Kaydee, what are you going to do, fuck around in the streets? Being a black man.... isnt easy." Ohhh its ummm whats his name..... Oh shareef! Shareefs dad! Hes sorta like him. Execpt for white and younger.

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » If you actually go to school still
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: