[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Is the apocalypse coming?
Is the apocalypse coming?
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 27/Dec/08, 11:41 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (Menace)
its too much propaganda on global warming i mean they waste time telling people not to consume?? lol that makes their pockets more empty its to foolish to think about a conspiracy here is all business and I AM OUT PEOPLE ITS 6 in the mornin and i dont have any sleep

well Al Gore was part of a Leftist Government who wanted to better the enviroment

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 27/Dec/08, 11:41 PM | Message # 17

Emcees
i dont agree with either of you.
I do in fact think there is subtansial evidence that the earth's warming is half-natural.
i think if we werent here, the earth would eventual become to hot, but I think we have just sped up the process alot.

But yeah I think humanity will be done within the next 500 years due to war, or some sort of epidemic (Like the AIDS virus mutating into a airborne disease, or something odd like that)

Also I think that 2012 thing is bullshit.
Im sorry I just dont get it. Can someone please explain it to me?

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 27/Dec/08, 11:46 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (t_nizzle53)
i dont agree with either of you.
I do in fact think there is subtansial evidence that the earth's warming is half-natural.
i think if we werent here, the earth would eventual become to hot, but I think we have just sped up the process alot.

But yeah I think humanity will be done within the next 500 years due to war, or some sort of epidemic (Like the AIDS virus mutating into a airborne disease, or something odd like that)

Also I think that 2012 thing is bullshit.

the population just keeps increasing and increasing so there's gonna be more and more garbage and diseases. but the diseases would bring the population back down. maybe thats why we always have these new disease epidemics like black plague etc.

the cycle of life

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 27/Dec/08, 11:49 PM | Message # 19

Heads
i think t_nizzle might be right though, i mean we did destroy our ozone layer, maybe we just sped up the process

I_Guy Date: Sunday, 28/Dec/08, 4:42 AM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (t_nizzle53)

The theory of 2012 is based on the Mayan calender. It ends at 2012. So people believe through some mythical respect and rationalization that the ambiguous wisdom of our history's mysterious civilizations suggest the end of the world to be 2012.

Quote (Menace)
i am supporting environmentalists cause i am tired of seeing people that have no respect for the natural environment

Quote (Menace)
return to the roots a lil bit cause we barley have a forest we can chill

People like Frank Lloyd Wright and Richard Neutra tried to blend technology and nature with their organic architecture. It's a shame their form isn't as much utilized anymore.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...

Message edited by I_Guy - Sunday, 28/Dec/08, 4:43 AM
Menace Date: Sunday, 28/Dec/08, 11:12 AM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (EmSeed)
well Al Gore was part of a Leftist Government who wanted to better the enviroment

leftist government ?? yo chill a lil bit u know whats leftism? Al Gore is a member of the Democratic Party the Democratic Party is a liberal and neo-liberal party liberalism itself is centre-right not anyhow on the left and Al Gore whats the big fuzz about him? he made a movie whats what? i mean the Bush cabinet ruled for 8 years and ignored the natural environment and preserving it its silly to be a political conspiracy here Emseed is just silly cause both of them con's or liberals are capitalists doesn't make any sense man

Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 28/Dec/08, 11:54 AM | Message # 22

Heads
bush doesnt want to preserver nature and promote ecology because he says its ruining the american tradition ,FUCK HIM hes a ignorant fool on nature

Graffiti
NtG Date: Sunday, 28/Dec/08, 1:35 PM | Message # 23

Heads
wow lol, didnt think this thread would turn into a big debate on global warming!

[deleted]
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 28/Dec/08, 2:48 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (Menace)
leftist government ?? yo chill a lil bit u know whats leftism? Al Gore is a member of the Democratic Party the Democratic Party is a liberal and neo-liberal party liberalism itself is centre-right not anyhow on the left

oh i meant to say liberal, al gore is the guy who started warning people of this isn't he?

Menace Date: Sunday, 28/Dec/08, 3:02 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (EmSeed)
oh i meant to say liberal, al gore is the guy who started warning people of this isn't he?

what ?? LMAO Al Gore just made movie on global warming and he won a Academy Award for it thats it scientists study global warming from the early 60's and the dilemma of global warming reached people as a wider audience in the 90's the movie An Inconvenient Truth by Al Gore was made in 2006 he is a reasonable 20 years late whit this

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Tuesday, 30/Dec/08, 3:03 PM | Message # 26

Rappers

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 2:15 PM | Message # 27

Heads
BANG UR BUSTED!!!!!

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 2:19 PM | Message # 28

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
BANG UR BUSTED!!!!!

yeah i forgot to say tha biggrin t many religious people are waiting for their apocalypse for ages and still aint coming some of them instead of taking action and preserving nature and making life better they wait for their apocalypse people need to lay off religion and start helping each other cause in this way we will put an end to ourselves not God or prophecies

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 2:23 PM | Message # 29

Heads
Quote (Menace)
yeah i forgot to say tha t many religious people are waiting for their apocalypse for ages and still aint coming some of them instead of taking action and preserving nature and making life better they wait for their apocalypse people need to lay off religion and start helping each other cause in this way we will put an end to ourselves not God or prophecies

Co-sign

Im tired of people wondering when the end is coming..its like do u wanna die so bad...?!?!?!

But I think its just a self concious thing because I think almost everybody is obsessed with knowing when the end or when THEIR end is coming

I kinda like that too..its not like I can help it..its just a part of my mind

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 2:26 PM | Message # 30

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Co-sign

Im tired of people wondering when the end is coming..its like do u wanna die so bad...?!?!?!

But I think its just a self concious thing because I think almost everybody is obsessed with knowing when the end or when THEIR end is coming

I kinda like that too..its not like I can help it..its just a part of my mind

word but i will spoil all my life if i know when i will die whats the beauty of life when u think about death?? man Meth the dark side of the human being is not created its made remember this from me wink

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Is the apocalypse coming?
Search: