[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Is the apocalypse coming?
Is the apocalypse coming?
Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 2:33 PM | Message # 31

Heads
Yea If I had a chance to know when I would die I would be hesitant at first but then I would say no
Quote (Menace)
man Meth the dark side of the human being is not created its made remember this from me

And WTF does that mean

Sick With It
Menace Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 2:36 PM | Message # 32

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)

And WTF does that mean

that u are not born whit evil inside u and whit darkness and all that your environment , society , community makes u like that

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 2:39 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Quote (Menace)
that u are not born whit evil inside u and whit darkness and all that your environment , society , community makes u like that

OOOOOHH Yea that makes sense now that u put it like that

Sick With It
ThugzHill Date: Tuesday, 20/Jan/09, 7:05 AM | Message # 34

Rappers
thru apocalypse will come. but not soon. it won't be global,it will be universal. the universe is expanding faster and faster and the dark substance it the centre of the universe that is big like top of an needle that has gravity force so ig that it holds all the galaxy's together will shut down bacause of expansion of the universe and it will expand so much that 380 bilion years from now it will expand so much that every single atom on earth that is in the solar system that is in the milky way that is sector G-4201 of space (the only sector known to us except of the ones that we've see by hubble) every single atom will colapse because of that same expansion.
WHAT?? i heard about it on nation geographic..

shall not fear no man but god, for i walk thru the valley of death.
Watcher Date: Tuesday, 20/Jan/09, 10:21 AM | Message # 35

Watchers
Who the fuck cares. Just live your life and stop worrying about stupid shit
Watcher Date: Tuesday, 20/Jan/09, 10:43 AM | Message # 36

Watchers
lmao

Added (20/Jan/09, 10:43 Am)
---------------------------------------------
wtf why was i logged out????

ThugzHill Date: Wednesday, 21/Jan/09, 2:53 PM | Message # 37

Rappers
Quote (Lord_Meth)
OOOOOHH Yea that makes sense now that u put it like that

he wants to say that you are not born evil,society, family and the enviroment makes you that way. in fact, almost everything that you experience untill the age of 3 will effect you're life in some way,so for example, if you many fights untill the age of 3 you will probably be aggressive or even worse when you grow up.

shall not fear no man but god, for i walk thru the valley of death.
MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Wednesday, 21/Jan/09, 3:05 PM | Message # 38

Emcees
Quote (NtG)
Its december, there is no snow on the ground, it was 70 degrees outside today, and i played basketball at an outdoor park. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??????????????????????? I LIVE IN FUCKING CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!! I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

-Don't say that bro'..... I'm in Toronto with all kinds of fuckin' snow - It Sux!!!! Not too far from you either - You're lucky!

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

NtG Date: Wednesday, 21/Jan/09, 3:10 PM | Message # 39

Heads
wow, this all started with me talking about how i had great weather a month ago lmao.

[deleted]
MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Wednesday, 21/Jan/09, 3:30 PM | Message # 40

Emcees
Quote (NtG)
wow, this all started with me talking about how i had great weather a month ago lmao.

-whoops... didn't catch on that it was in december - lol, it was warm here then too - but regardless, It's Cold as Fuck here now with all kinds of snow sad
C'monnnnnn Spring Time!!!!!!!

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Is the apocalypse coming?
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: