[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Sorry abour being late on the tourny (Heres why)
Sorry abour being late on the tourny
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 11:39 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
Im not to big on excuses, but regardless if you believe me or not this is what happened and this is why I havent written my verse yet.

I was wrestling with an 18 year old on new years eve (bad idea) and he had me in a headlock and I couldnt breathe. We were both standing up. Then I all I remeber is everything turning red and me telling him to stop. Then I woke up in a seizure. I was shaking and spit was coming out of my mouth. I couldnt breathe and it felt like I was being shocked by a cord or something. I was screaming but they all thought i was kidding. Then it stopped. They told me I had fallen on my head on the wood floor and that I was out for around 2 minutes, then the shaking started.
So that whole night my head was swollen and I couldnt sleep due to the danger of a coma. I had a concussion. We didnt go to the hospital but we plan to tomarrow morining. Ive just had ice on it and Ive been sleeping all day, but I just got up to check my myspace, YT, etc. I am going to bed here in about 10-20 minutes....
Anyways, I know that sounds liek a lousy excuse, especially since it just happened to happen when we had a tourny, but whether you believe me or not, it happened and I dont know how long I will be in the hospital, or if I will or not, how long I will be this tired, etc.
The seizure part is the worst. I also fractured my left collerbone because of the chiokehold he had on me, but Ive broken that before and I know they cant do much execpt just let it heal up. I will get that checked out.
Anyways, pray for me. I mean im scared. The seizure part really scared me.
Way to start off the new year, huh!!?!?!?!
Anyways, keep things going well while Im gone, and dont count on me being back tomarrow or anything.....
I should be better in a week though i hope. THats hwat im shooting for. Im just really tired and all I want to do is sleep and my head hurts really bad and its swollen so im going to bed.
Sorry.
Happy new years.
smile

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
NtG Date: Thursday, 01/Jan/09, 11:45 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Quote (t_nizzle53)
Im not to big on excuses, but regardless if you believe me or not this is what happened and this is why I havent written my verse yet.

I was wrestling with an 18 year old on new years eve (bad idea) and he had me in a headlock and I couldnt breathe. We were both standing up. Then I all I remeber is everything turning red and me telling him to stop. Then I woke up in a seizure. I was shaking and spit was coming out of my mouth. I couldnt breathe and it felt like I was being shocked by a cord or something. I was screaming but they all thought i was kidding. Then it stopped. They told me I had fallen on my head on the wood floor and that I was out for around 2 minutes, then the shaking started.
So that whole night my head was swollen and I couldnt sleep due to the danger of a coma. I had a concussion. We didnt go to the hospital but we plan to tomarrow morining. Ive just had ice on it and Ive been sleeping all day, but I just got up to check my myspace, YT, etc. I am going to bed here in about 10-20 minutes....
Anyways, I know that sounds liek a lousy excuse, especially since it just happened to happen when we had a tourny, but whether you believe me or not, it happened and I dont know how long I will be in the hospital, or if I will or not, how long I will be this tired, etc.
The seizure part is the worst. I also fractured my left collerbone because of the chiokehold he had on me, but Ive broken that before and I know they cant do much execpt just let it heal up. I will get that checked out.
Anyways, keep things going well while Im gone, and dont count on me being back tomarrow or anything.....
I should be better in a week though i hope. THats hwat im shooting for. Im just really tired and all I want to do is sleep and my head hurts really bad and its swollen so im going to bed.
Sorry.
Happy new years

damn dude, dont worry about the tourney, take your time and recover. Thats some scary shit.

[deleted]
eboyd_ Date: Friday, 02/Jan/09, 0:03 AM | Message # 3

Removed
holy fuck man! do you think we're heartless bastards?!?! dude, take your time to heal up and we'll finish all the other battles and wait for you to recover so you can finish yours. it's all good bro.
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 02/Jan/09, 0:46 AM | Message # 4

Heads
well i hope you do come back and finish this one.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
I_Guy Date: Friday, 02/Jan/09, 8:57 AM | Message # 5

Heads
I have confidence you'll live. There was a fight once at school where this big ass guy threw the smaller guy down. The smaller guy hit the back of his head on the gym floor and fell into a siezure. It is pretty scarey shit.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Uncharted Date: Friday, 02/Jan/09, 3:23 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
Quote (t_nizzle53)
Sorry.

i pray you'll be ok and finish this off

I_Guy Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 2:24 AM | Message # 7

Heads
LOL
This sounds like T_Nizzle.
Read the third paragraph.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news....7127?nc

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...

Message edited by I_Guy - Monday, 05/Jan/09, 1:43 AM
eboyd_ Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 2:28 AM | Message # 8

Removed
lol! that's fucked up... and you have me laughing damn it! i feel like an inconsiderate prick now! lol!
I_Guy Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 2:35 AM | Message # 9

Heads
I know, it is pretty fucked up, but right when I saw it I couldn't help but mention.

Added (03/Jan/09, 2:35 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Sorry T_Nizzle.

Menace Date: Saturday, 03/Jan/09, 3:14 PM | Message # 10

Heads
it will pass I've been in hundreds of street fights and shit didn't happen to my health i got collection of stitches on my head biggrin so be positive T-nizzle

ilikebacon3000 Date: Sunday, 04/Jan/09, 4:57 PM | Message # 11

Emcees
HAHAAHAHA I cracked up when i read that!
Im glad to say im starting to feel better and all that hurts now is, well, my head but im doing better.
thanks that cheered me up it was actually really funny!

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 10/Jan/09, 3:10 PM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (t_nizzle53)
HAHAAHAHA I cracked up when i read that!
Im glad to say im starting to feel better and all that hurts now is, well, my head but im doing better.
thanks that cheered me up it was actually really funny!

so how are you feeling now? are you gonna battle?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Sorry abour being late on the tourny (Heres why)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: