Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Che
Che
ThaScience Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 7:02 PM | Message # 1

OGs
so apart from dennis, whos seen this 2 part film. I saw pt1 when it was put on pirate copy, but I just got the dvd last week and I rly liked it.. who else seen it...?

Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 7:14 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
dennis

:D

here's part 2 the entire movie

ThaScience Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 7:19 PM | Message # 3

OGs
dennis, this is the type of movie you need on dvd.. after i saw pt 1 on copy i said fuk it im buyin the dvd n it was sick.. i thought pt 2 would continue in havana so i was a lil suprised... but it was kl.
and i knew when he was changin bullets and it went slow-mo on the hill, what was gonna happen. :(

but i think thwy only got the quote b4 he got shot wrong, i think he said smethin diff to what the film showed

but overall, if u had to choose... what would u say is better.. City of god or Che?

Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 7:37 PM | Message # 4

Heads
it's a very good resolution and you can even download it but if u wanna buy it ok and they are totally different movies they are movies that have nothing to do whit one another so i don't i can't pick most would say City of god because it was a cinematographic masterpiece others Che because had soul and has pretty long

ThaScience Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 7:42 PM | Message # 5

OGs
Quote (Menace)
and they are totally different movies they are movies that have nothing to do whit one another

i no, but some1 ask me the other day n i couldnt choose ^_^ lol

i like buyin dvds, i need good copys.. dont like watchin shit online, but albums i dwnload..

Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 7:55 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
i no, but some1 ask me the other day n i couldnt choose

so we both can't choose then :D

Quote (ThaScience)
i like buyin dvds, i need good copys.. dont like watchin shit online, but albums i dwnload..

you can download it and put it on a DVD LOL :D yeah yeah i am a professional bootlegger i personally never buy shit

ThaScience Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 8:11 PM | Message # 7

OGs
Quote (Menace)
i am a professional bootlegger i personally never buy shit

what about games? lol

im gonna buy some 360 games next week i think. i just got gta4 from last yr when i got my 360

Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 8:31 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
what about games? lol

im gonna buy some 360 games next week i think. i just got gta4 from last yr when i got my 360

ewww i never buy games even if i have the money or i REALLY like the game the only things i buy are books even if i have them on E format i still buy them i don't even buy clothes i bootleg them too :D oh and buy Call Of Duty : World At War if you didn't play it already or World in Conflict it's an AWESOME game and the expansion to it "Soviet Assault " is top notch ( PS if you want i can give you the link to these 2 games you can download the console versions of it put it on DVD and play and never pay lordmeth ) :D

ThaScience Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 8:49 PM | Message # 9

OGs
Quote (Menace)
oh and buy Call Of Duty : World At War

yh thats the one im gonna buy and assasians creed, ive played both at my friends house's and their sick.. im buyin em both bext week. :)

Menace Date: Friday, 24/Jul/09, 2:34 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (8Diagrams)
How do you bootleg clothes?

simple there are 2 ways one of them is stealing from original brand clothes shops and then selling them on the streets at low price or the most simple of them is counterfeiting designer clothes :D

eboyd Date: Friday, 24/Jul/09, 2:35 PM | Message # 11

Heads
i rented and watched both a few months ago. i liked it. they presented a very unbiased view of the man that Che was.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » Che
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: