[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2 (Hit me up)
CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2
howsyourmom Date: Friday, 01/Jan/10, 5:58 PM | Message # 61

Rappers
i get hit by that care package crab walking shit sometimes but usually i'll catch them before they are close enough to do anything. and uncharted A LOT of people have been doing that lame boosting, I haven't even played MW2 in like 3 weeks because of it. i literally got 3 free for all matches in a row with people boosting so I just stopped playing. I am at level 70, haven't got prestige yet but i might wait because I love the AK-47 and I am like 40 headshots away from 500 headshots with M4.

I have a 21 kill streak I think, one of my friends has a 35 kill streak but he has like 10 days online lmao. Another friend has gotten the nuke 5 times and he hasn't even prestiged yet. haha

I can't seem to get it because I don't have enough patience, sometimes when you get past like 15 you just gotta chill if you wanna get the nuke. But i find myself literally unable to camp unless people keep flooding the area I am at, if I don't see someone in around 15 seconds I gotta move.

RIP Toba Chung
http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/8-1668-1
abanks47 Date: Friday, 01/Jan/10, 6:05 PM | Message # 62

Emcees
yeah i run around like crazy, love runnin and gunnin

Added (01/Jan/10, 6:05 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
my kill streak is 20

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 01/Jan/10, 7:18 PM | Message # 63

Emcees
Quote (abanks47)
yeah i run around like crazy, love runnin and gunnin

I just hate how it doesen't matter if you see the person first.. They can have an M4 or an m16 or a faggot ass Raffica and just own you because the weapons are OP'd.

That's why I tried hardcore last night..
No stopping power to waste your 2nd perk on, and if you see them first, it's almost always a kill.
I just wish that there was regular team deathmatch, with Hardcore-Health. Like, it still had the HUD and stuff.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Adam Date: Friday, 01/Jan/10, 8:28 PM | Message # 64

B-Girls
I got the game only because everyone else did. And its really good when I get like a full free-for-all with my friends and we just run and gun the hell out of the rust map. But online is where it ends. Its the only thing mw2 offered. And its good for a arcade type shooter, but if you compare it to a game like killzone 2 it looks crappy. To put it simple cod has always and will always be one of the most unrealistic, and overhyped fps's ever. But you can't not own it and not play it when 99% of gamers are on every day. I just kind of feel cheated when I pay 60 dollars for a game that seemed more like an expansion pack rather than a full game with campaign and all.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Menace Date: Friday, 01/Jan/10, 8:56 PM | Message # 65

Heads
Quote (Adam)
I got the game only because everyone else did. And its really good when I get like a full free-for-all with my friends and we just run and gun the hell out of the rust map. But online is where it ends. Its the only thing mw2 offered. And its good for a arcade type shooter, but if you compare it to a game like killzone 2 it looks crappy. To put it simple cod has always and will always be one of the most unrealistic, and overhyped fps's ever. But you can't not own it and not play it when 99% of gamers are on every day. I just kind of feel cheated when I pay 60 dollars for a game that seemed more like an expansion pack rather than a full game with campaign and all

COD as a series is not overrated and over hyped maybe the modern warfare ones are but the original WW2 COD's were good games whit solid storyline no other FPS game reproduced such epic WW2 battles in a historically acculturate way and they were very realistic too . The Modern Warfare's have solid storyline you can't deny it they are very well built in every way and aspect but the Modern Warfare's are built towards online playing because that's where's the money now days . The massive success of Counter Strike in FPS multilayer gaming is continued by COD MW 1 and 2. In fact that's what's COD MW a new age Counter Strike .

ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 01/Jan/10, 9:08 PM | Message # 66

Emcees
Yeah like MW2's storyline is shit.
all I got from it was giant explosions, huge ass guns, and the russians doing something to piss us off.... or maybe the other way around.. The story was just shit.

NtG Date: Friday, 01/Jan/10, 9:11 PM | Message # 67

Heads
i would wreck you guys on the xbox, my k/d is 2.05, killstreak is 42, ive gotten 15 nukes and took them off after halfway thru 1st prestige cuz there was no point in getting them every other game.

[deleted]
NtG Date: Friday, 01/Jan/10, 9:12 PM | Message # 68

Heads
Quote (NtG)
Yeah like MW2's storyline is shit.

BTW are you on crack? youve gotta pay attention, that was like a movie to me, americans betrayed the british, then the british at the end killed the american general. crazy!

[deleted]
Adam Date: Friday, 01/Jan/10, 9:14 PM | Message # 69

B-Girls
Okay well they could have given me a hell of a lot more for 60 bucks. And a little realism couldn't hurt. But there are other games for that like said kz2. Still its a good game to have.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 01/Jan/10, 9:16 PM | Message # 70

Emcees
Quote (NtG)
i would wreck you guys on the xbox

oh shit xbox.....

Quote (NtG)
BTW are you on crack? youve gotta pay attention, that was like a movie to me, americans betrayed the british, then the british at the end killed the american general. crazy!

But that shit would never happen. Russians invading America? 4 terrorists making their way through an airport as easily as they did? Nukes being exchanged like they were?

Adam Date: Friday, 01/Jan/10, 9:59 PM | Message # 71

B-Girls
Also nukes are for camping bitches. And the game takes no skill at all. Just knowing the maps and where the campers hide.

abanks47 Date: Friday, 01/Jan/10, 11:18 PM | Message # 72

Emcees
i had motherfucking sons a bitch no scoping snipers. that shit makes me want to fucking murder when i get dealt with multiple times by a dude runnin with a sniper who no scoped me

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 01/Jan/10, 11:58 PM | Message # 73

Emcees
Quote (abanks47)
i had motherfucking sons a bitch no scoping snipers.

that shit is just gay.

Dookie Date: Saturday, 02/Jan/10, 5:19 AM | Message # 74

Emcees
lol tac knife kit is for scrubs.

Added (02/Jan/10, 5:19 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Russians invading America

just more WW3 propaganda

Intelligence is the understanding of self - Bruce Lee
s0dr2 Date: Saturday, 02/Jan/10, 8:02 AM | Message # 75

OGs
reading this thread makes me feel lonely (i have the game, but back at home)

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Forum » Off-Topic » Sports & Entertainment » CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2 (Hit me up)
Search: